T W E N T Y - O N E

I could still taste her on my tongue

"Kai!" Oliver's voice snapped me from my lust-induced stupor, and I turned to face him, still slightly dazed. Mistress V took up a significant portion of both my conscious and subconscious. It was ridiculous, to the point where almost anything I laid eyes on would remind me of her. 

She ordered me a ride home last night, and I had to slide into the backseat of the Uber with my dick hard as stone. I sheepishly covered the protrusion with shaking hands, but I had a feeling the driver could see right through me. It must have been obvious from the bewildered expression on my face what had transpired in her loft. 

The entire ride to my dorm, I stared out the window but I saw none of the city buildings or blaring traffic lights. She was the only thing on my mind. 

When she hovered over my open mouth, I couldn't keep myself from diving in. She tasted so sweet.

"Dude!" 

Oh. Right. Oliver.

"What?"

He looks at me like I've grown another head. "What the fuck man? I've been calling your name for hours."

Oliver isn't very great at detecting real time passing, so what feels like hours to him is likely mere minutes. I genuinely don't know how he gets through his very real hours of practice.

"Sorry, I've been...Distracted."

He throws me a deadpan look. "No shit. Are you gonna tell me what's up?"

As he says this, he messes with the silvery blue bodice to his ankle-length gown. Normally it would sweep the ground past his feet, but Oliver is one huge motherfucker, so the largest dress he could find to fit his chest didn't manage to match his height.

"I thought you were going as Cinderella?" I raise an eyebrow toward his attire, hoping he doesn't notice my changing the subject.

Oliver flipped the white-blonde hair from his wig over his shoulder in mock-shock, narrowing his eyes my direction. "Yes. I was going to go as Cinderella. But then I had a moment of clarity and realized that Elsa is the true queen."

My brows furrowed. 

"So...You're going as Elsa?" I scanned his dress and only then noticed the glittery blue fabric that seemed to match his eyes perfectly.

Oliver sighed dramatically and pinched the tip of his nose. "Yes," he state in exasperation, "I'm going as Elsa because she is the greatest fucking Disney Princess."

I raised a brow, prepared to protest, but was interrupted by Oliver.

"Ever."

I shrug, not willing to get into a fight with him about who the greatest Disney princess is. But I feel like Moana or Mulan could beat Elsa by a landslide. Not only are they incredibly powerful in their own right, but they are also women of color. That definitely counts for something.