T W E N T Y - S I X

I couldn't concentrate

Kai's forest green eyes kept popping up in my head. The oddly adorable, screwed facial expression he made right on the cusp of climax. The way his little puppy dog eyes would follow me across the room. 

It was fucking annoying. 

What really pissed me off was how hard he made me cum. What pissed me off even more was how good his arms felt wrapped around me after coming down from the high. What pissed me off the most was the fact that I kind of wish he was here with me now.

Rouge was having its final private play party of the year – the one open to the public wouldn't be until December. I preferred the private parties because not just anyone could walk into the club. There was nothing I hated more than some egotistical jackass coming who didn't know anything about BDSM coming in like they owned the place. I have nothing against the curious characters who made their way to these parties, eager to explore a new side of them. In fact, I loved watching the amateurs stumble their way through a scene, and I loved seeing novices enthralled in the contraptions. But I absolutely detested the over-confident assholes who stumbled their way in expecting to be able to beat some poor sub for free, or ignorantly (and often misogynistically) disrespecting the dominatrixes.

Speaking of ignorant assholes.

"Valencia." 

I ignored Logan's voice and continued watching the scene before me with veiled interest. A fellow dominatrix that I had known for years and done some scenes with had her heel pressed into the scrotum of a blindfolded man. He was a burly man packed with muscle, but he looked so small and vulnerable spread-eagled on an x cross. Upon closer inspection of his familiar Samoan tattoos, I noticed that it was her longtime partner, Noa. 

"She's amazing, isn't she?" Logan ignored my lack of response and leaned cross-armed against the wall beside me, settling in as if he was granted entrance to my personal bubble. 

Mistress K was an incredible dominatrix because she learned how to harness her past into her practice. As a Korean-American woman with a strict upbringing, most of her life was spent battling between what was expected of her from immigrant parents who wanted her to have a better life than they did, and classmates who were pressuring her to assimilate to a more 'reckless' American lifestyle. She told me that it wasn't until college when she dabbled in BDSM with a boyfriend that she felt release. So much of her life was acquiescing to various authority figures; either her parents dictated her every move, or her professors, or her tutors, or her bosses. But then she held the whip, and she knew power. And she never went back. 

It's been years since she worked at Rouge; as a mother and doctor, she had more than enough on her plate. But she always managed to pop in during the private parties to give us a little show. 

"I'm surprised a man of his caliber would allow his wife to dominate him so publicly." 

I rolled my eyes at his statement, knowing he was clearly saying it just to provoke me. Rouge doesn't discriminate – as long as the rules are followed and paid the member fee, people of any gender identity or sexual orientation were welcome. We have Doms and subs all across the spectrum who are members here.