T W E L V E

Sitting across from me, he looks like he's glowing

Sitting across from me, he looks like he's glowing. The sunlight hits his face just so that he resembles an angel...

I want so desperately to introduce him to the dark side.

Taking a final sip from my drink, I stand.

He looks alarmed, his eyes flitting everywhere, unsure of what to do, his cheeks still coated in a deep shade of red. I think I could get addicted to teasing him...

I walk around to his side, taking my time so he can admire my body not-so-subtly. I stretch my hand out to his, palm opened. 

He analyzes it for a second before slipping his warm, large hand into mine and standing. With these heels, our height is matched and our eyes meet, and I love that we are rendered equal by something so frivolous. 

I walk him out of the café and toward the curb, flagging down a taxi that comes to a sudden stop before us. Opening the door, I gracefully climb in, watching with amusement as he fumbles into the taxi car.

"Wh-where are we going?" His words tumble from his lips after a few seconds of driving, and I turn to face him. I single lock of brown hair has fallen onto his forehead. I reach out to tuck it back into place, reveling at the awe in his eyes.

"My place. Is that okay?" 

Consent is important. I should have asked him before leaving the café but I got caught up in his scent and the desire to have him gasping underneath me. I didn't think. This never happens. 

He nods and I watch as his eyes search my face, as if he's looking for answers to a question he himself isn't sure of. 

"Wh-what are we going to do?"

I smile at the innocent question, and the same hand that couldn't help but brush his hair back lifts of is own accord to stroke his left cheek. This boy is too sweet for his own good, too innocent. 

"Kai, I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to answer me honestly."

He gulps, hesitating for a second before nodding in affirmation.

"Are you a virgin?"

The poor boy freezes; I can feel the embarrassment flowing off of him in waves, and his eyes flicker toward the driver, before meeting mine, then settle on the floor of the backseat. His cheeks have once again attained that deep fuchsia tone I can't help but admire on him.

"Y-yes."

I move to respond, but little Kai beats me to it.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it's just that I really like you b-but it's okay if you don't want me anymore, I know that sometimes girls d-don't like virgin boys b-because they don't know wh-what to do and then it's really bad for them and-"

I stop his rambling by bringing a finger to his lips. I'm trying to hold back my smile from his words, but it's so damn hard because he's just that fucking adorable.

"Kai." I say his name, hoping that he'll understand the inflection in my tone and make eye contact. Like the good little natural sub that he is, Kai's eyes flicker up to meet mine, and I give him a soft smile to reassure that he didn't do anything wrong.

"Before I respond...Don't ever  interrupt me again." I make sure my expression is stern even though I want nothing more than to ride him into oblivion. Kai nods frantically and his easy acquiescence satisfies me immensely.

I reach out so that both hands are cradling his cheek, and the sweet boys eyes flutter closed, almost like he's trying to memorize this moment.

"Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of."

His eyes open once again, and those gorgeous lime greens are staring into my eyes, and for the slightest second, I'm not sure what to do with myself. Have I ever seen someone so precious?

No, I haven't. My life has been consumed with sharp corners and dark shadows.

"B-but what if I can't," little Kai gulps and his eyes leave my own for a split second before returning. "Wh-what if I can't please you?"

I bark out in thick laughter, amused at the thought that he's worrying about something so foolish. But that's who he is. My male clients may listen to my orders, but really it's their own release that they're chasing after. It doesn't matter that I receive pleasure from punishing them because that's not something they take into consideration. Selfishly, their only focus is their own satisfaction. This is why I don't take on personal subs. I keep my domme side locked in professional affairs, and I seek my own satisfaction through one night stands with measly (yet still attractive) men with no backbone who will lay back and consent to me using their bodies as I wish.

But here Kai is.

A gentle, inexperienced boy.

Clearly not my type.

But he's so goddamn pretty and sweet, how could I resist?

I allow my hands to travel from his cheeks, down the sides of his neck, until they're resting below his collarbone at the top of his chest.

"Don't worry, little Kai." 

I lean into him from the backseat of the taxi car, relishing in the traffic and completely ignoring the anonymous man driving us to our destination.

I let myself tease him into thinking he's in for a kiss, yet turn last minute so our lips only brush. It's silly and childish, but I don't want my first kiss with him in the backseat of a taxi-cab with a stranger present. I reach past and allow my tongue to flick his ear, before letting my teeth softly sink into the flesh.

Kai  lets out a deep breath, shivering under my hands. The sweet boy must have not even had anyone tease him like this. 

My lips brush from his earlobe and trail the slope of his neck, and little Kai tilts his head to the side. I take advantage of the opening and nip at the base of his neck and his shoulder. I pull back to see a faint little pink love bite forming.

He bruises so easily.

Perfect.

I look at his kind face, admiring the way his lashes brush against his cheeks. "I will teach you everything you need to know about pleasure," I promise.

I can't fucking wait.

Next chapter's forecast is predicting some dampness

Next chapter's forecast is predicting some dampness...bring your umbrellas folx ;)