p r o l o g u e

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 stood in the ballroom with her dance instructor and mother, Selene. Celeste just finished another of her dance lessons, her mother was just saying her goodbyes to the dance instructor.

Selene looked over her daughter, and frowned when she saw Celeste fiddle with her ring nervously.

The ring that has the Vitale family crest on it.

Selene walked over her daughter, "Sweetheart? What's wrong?" Selene asked and Celeste sighed.

"Has our hogwarts letter arrived yet?" Celeste said and Selene smiled. "not yet, but you'll get it soon" those words made Celeste smile.

"i've always wondered, why do i have red hair while Evan has brown and you're blonde, and i'm quite sure that our dad is not a ginger" Celeste said and Selene smiled once again.

"well, you inherited your hair color from my sister, my sister or your grandmother, they were both gingers" Selene explained.

"you remind me of my sister, Celia" Selene added, giving the girl a smile.

"Come on, your brother is probably done with his lessons" The two girls walked out of the ballroom to look for Evan.

The Vitale-Black twins receive these lessons since they were little. They are, after all, the heirs of the kindom of Avaria.

Avaria is a small muggle kingdom, not very famous but quite wealthy. The twins' grandfather, who is royal blood, married a witch. He didn't know he married a witch until they had children, which was the twins' mother, Selene, and their aunt, Artemis.

Selene walked through the halls with Celeste beside her, not noticing the smirk forming on her daughter's face.

Celeste slowed her walk a bit in order for her to be walking a little bit behind her mother. Then Celeste stopped walking.

Selene, noticing her daughter wasn't moving anymore, looked over her smirking daughter with a confused face.

When Selene puzzled everything, her eyes widen. "oh dear-", then water came from above, making Selene soaking wet.

Evan came in sight, laughing along with Celeste. Looking over to their soaking wet mother, who shook her head in dissapointment but a smile crept on her face.

Selene sighed, "Just like your father" she muttered, looking over her laughing children, reminiscing her pranks with Sirius.

Sirius and Selene started dating by fourth year, he introduced her to his parents. Even tho Selene was a half-blood, Walburga Black didn't say any disrespectful words, in fact, Selene and Walburga had tea. Selene entered Hogwarts with her sister, already known since they were royalty.

Selene and Sirius started developing feelings with each other on they second year, a small crush turned into a massive love hurricane.

Selene became queen a week after Sirius got arrested, still not moving on from the imprisonment of her husband and the lost of her bestfriends and sister.

Selene smiled at her children before hugging them, bringing them to her wet chest. "mom! Your wet!" Evan cried and Selene laughed, "your fault!".

"i think we all need a bath" Selene stated and the kids agreed.

After a bath, the trio walked down the Palace stairs to the dining hall.

After the meal, an Owl came by the window and landed right in front of Selene, startling her. The owl had two letters, and handed it to Selene.