t h i r t e e n

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 sat in the dinning hall for breakfast with The Weasleys, Harry, Hermione and their mother a week before the Christmas Ball.

"you all will be receiving lessons on royal etiquette" Selene said as she cuts the pancake with her table knife.

"for example, table arrangements, you will need to know which fork is which" Selene explain before she bit a piece of the pancake.

A butler came into the dining room and whispered something to Selene's ear before standing straight again.

"if you excuse me, I have some matters to attend to" Selene said, removing the napkin from her lap before leaving the dining room.

"Ronald, chew quietly!" Hermione scolded, when the room rang with the sound of the closing door. "no matter how much mom scolds him, he'll always be hungry" said Fred.

"'ey!" Ron said, his voice muffled as his mouth is filled with food. "Ron, don't speak when you're mouth is full" Celeste said calmly as she cuts the pancake in half.

"Ron, you should eat with your mouth closed, and you shouldn't eat big bits of the food" Evan explained as he took a bite of the pancake.

Ron did exactly as they did. Harry, Hermione, Percy, Ginny, and the Weasley Twins looked at him weirdly.

Ron swallowed, "what?" he asked as everyone but Celeste and Evan stared at him. "it just..." Hermione started.

"it's weird to see you chew properly and eat silently" Ginny finished for her. "Gentlemanly things don't match you, Ickle Ronniekins" said Fred and George snickered. "oh, shove off" Ron said, before taking a small bite of the pancake.

When the everyone was finished eating, Selene entered the dining room with a wide smile, although, she wasn't alone.

"where are my favorite nephew and niece?" a man in his 20s said entering the dining hall, his arms opened wide with a wide grin in his face.

"Uncle Joseph!" The Black twins chorused in a excited tone as they stood up as fast as they can to reach their Uncle.

The Black twins practically ran to their uncle's arms as he brought them into a hug. "don't tell me you have forgotten about me" another familiar voice.

The Black twins looked behind Joseph to see another familiar face. "Aunt Carina!" The Black twins exclaimed before rushing to their Aunt Carina.

"Hello darlings, I missed you" Aunt Carina said hugging The Black twins so tight, she was suffocating them. "Aunt Carina" Evan choked out.

"you suffocating us" Celeste managed to say. The twin let out a breath when she finally let's go of them.

"what are your two doing here?" Celeste asked as she looked back at Joseph. "what? Is it wrong for us to come visit the heirs to Avaria? Who happens to be my nephew and niece" Uncle Joseph said with a smile.

"ahem." Selene joined in with a smile. "and visit the queen of Avaria" Uncle Joseph said with a snicker while Selene rolled her eyes playfully.

"Selene told us you were staying here in Avaria for the holidays, so we wanted to stay here till you get back to your school in Hogwarts" Aunt Carina explained.

The Weasleys, Hermione, and Harry looks at each other in confusion at the fact she knew about Hogwarts. "Do you know them?" Hermione asks quietly the Weasleys, since the Weasleys and The Blacks knew each other before Hogwarts. "Nope" Fred said, popping the 'p'.