f o u r

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐓 rode the horseless carriages on their way to Hogwarts. Their blood went cold when they saw Dementors standing by each side of the school entrance.

When they arrived at Hogwarts, They went inside The Great Hall to be welcomed by the Hogwarts Choir. Evan has encouraged his twin sister to join as she was gifted with a voice she inherited from their mother, but he soon gave up when he realized that Celeste isn't gonna join.

The Quintet sat down and listened to Dumbledore's speech like they did the past two years. "welcome! Welcome to another year in hogwarts. Now, i'd like to say a few words before we all become befuddled by our excellent feast. First, i am pleased to welcome Professor R. J. Lupin, who's kindly consented to fill the post of the Defense against the Dark Arts teacher, i wish you good luck professor" Dumbledore announced.

Remus stood up and bowed as claps enchoed the Great Hall.

"of course, that's why he knew to give you chocolate" Hermione said to the Quintet. A paper ball flew and hit Harry at the back of his head, the Quintet turned around to the direction the paper ball came from.

"potter! Pst Potter! Is it true you fainted?" Draco asked. A student, who sat beside him, mocked a fainting person, putting his hand on his head.

"i mean you actually fainted" Draco laughed.

"Shove off, Malfoy" Ron said, grabbing Harry's shoulder and turning him. "you probably fainted as well, cousins, didn't you? " Draco said to Celeste and Evan, which Celeste has to restrain Evan from pouncing at Draco.

With one last glare from Celeste ─ which she inherited from Selene ─ that silenced Draco, the twins turned around and continued to listen at Dumbledore's speech

"fortunately, i'm delighted to anounced that this placed would be taken by our none other than out own Rubues Hagrid" Dumbledore announced, the claps from students echoed the great hall once again, the loudest belonged to the golden quintet.

"finally on a more disquieting note at the request of the ministry of magic, Hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the Dementors of Azkaban until such time Sirius Black is captured, the dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grouds now, whilst i've been assured that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities." Dumbledore began, The Black twins felt eyes on her as Dumbledore mention the name of their Father, Sirius Black.

"A word of caution, Dementors are vicious creatures. They cannot distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore i must warn each and every one of you, give them no reason to harm you, it is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving" Dumbledore paused. Celeste gulped and looked at her lap. Harry interlocked their fingers together, making Celeste look from her lap and smiled at the sight of Harry smiling softly at her.

"But you know, Happiness can be found even in the darkest times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" Dumbledore said, making a candle light up with a wave of his hand. He walked back to his seat and everyone began to speak to each other.

────── ❖ ──────

"Fortuna Major"

After endless attempts of the Gryffindor students to enter the Common room, The Fat Lady finally stopped singing and allowed them to enter the common room.

Celeste stood in the common room, alone, well she thought she was. That was until hands blocked her vision, covering her eyes.

Celeste felt a grin creep her face, she inhaled a familiar scent of Broom wax and the cologne she gives her friend with round glasses.

"Harry!" she said, giggling. Harry, who is laughing, uncovered his hand from Celeste's eyes. Celeste turned around and wrapped her arms around Harry's neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Harry buries his head on the crook of her neck, taking in the scent of her Amber perfume and Watermelon shampoo.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks, his voice muffled due to burying his head on her neck. The young girl sighs, "i'm just...worried" Celeste said, pulling back from the hug.

Celeste forced her gaze to the ground, refusing to look into Harry's eyes. "my father broke out of Azkaban to capture my bestfriend, my brother and...me" She says, still not looking into Harry's forest eyes.

Harry places his index finger below Celeste chin, bringing her face up to look into his eyes. Forest green meets Ocean blue.

Harry gives Celeste a small but reassuring smile, which made Celeste feel a bit better. The feeling of worry not entirely gone but was relieved by the warm smile her bestfriend gave her.

"i won't let anything happen bad to you.." Harry whispers. "as i know you'll do the same" Harry added with a smile.

After one more hug, the two seperate ways to go to their dormitories. Celeste entered her dorm which she shared with Hermione, Pavrati, Lavender, and Fay.

Celeste expected the girls to be asleep, but to her surprise, she saw Hermione reading a book on her bed.

Hermione brought her head up to see who entered the room. "been with Harry?" she asks and Celeste nodded.

Celeste changed into her white night gown, Mione?" Celeste said, walking towards her bed. "hm?" she hummed, looking up from her book.

"can I tell you something?" Celeste asked and Hermione looked at her in disbelief. "Celeste, we promised each other at first year we'll tell each other everything, of course you can tell me anything" Hermione said.

"is it about your father?" Hermione asked, "no no ─ uh ─ it's something...else" Celeste stuttered while fidgeting with her fingers, while looking around making sure it's just her and Hermione.

Hermione looked at her before patting the bed beside her, motioning for her to sit. Celeste sat on the space and sighed.

"I like him.." Celeste breathed out before burying her face on Hermione's pillow. Hermione furrows her eyebrows before her eyes widen and a smile creeps her face.

"you like Har-" Hermione almost shouted but Celeste threw a pillow at her. "shh!" Celeste shushed her as Hermione removes the pillow with an annoyed look but a smile visible.

"I knew it! Fred and George owes me and Aunt Selene 5 galleons" Hermione said in joy, Celeste blinked at her.

"you, mom and the twins bet on us?" Celeste asks in disbelief. "5 galleons on your feelings and 10 if you're official" Hermione said.

Celeste threw a pillow at her, Hermione shrieked but shut up immediately to avoid waking their roommates up.

Celeste glared at her best friend before bursting into laughter with Hermione, clutching into each other as they laugh.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅