s e v e n t e e n

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 roamed the corridors of hogwarts with Harry by his side. The two wizards saw a name of a man who should be dead on the marauders map, roaming the halls. Both the tips of their wands glowed by the Lumos spell.

They stopped by the hall Peter Pettigrew was in, "looks like we're right in front of him." said Harry, who looked at the marauders map, where Peter Pettigrew's name appeared on the spot where they are.

"where the hell is he?!" Evan whispered-shout as he looked around the hall. "watch it, you two! We're trying to sleep!" one of the portraits scolded when he was awoken by Evan's voice.

"sorry." Harry muttered before they both turned back to the map. Peter Pettigrew's name walked around the two wizards, Evan was supposed to look around when he saw Professor Snape's name coming closely to them.

"Mischief managed!"

"Nox!"

The Light by the tip of their wands died down and the ink on the map disappeared. The two young wizards turned around to go back to their common rooms when a light flashed on their face. When they looked up, they saw Professor Snape's wand pointing at them.

"Potter, Black, what are you both doing wandering the corridors at night?" Snape asked the young wizards while narrowing his eyes at them.

"we were just on our way to annoy the heck out of you-"

"Er- we were sleeping walking." Harry interrupted Evan, coming up with a lame excuse. Evan looked at him with an are-you-serious look both at his lame excuse and the fact Harry interrupted him.

"how extraordinary like both your fathers, aren't you both? They too were exceedingly arrogant, strutting around the castle." Snape sneered at them.

"my dad did not strut and nor do i." Harry argued. Evan wanted to give Snape a taste of his famous comebacks inherited from his father but Harry sent him a look, Evan just glared at the professor.

"could you lower your wand? I'd appreciate it." said Evan and he watched as Professor Snape lowered his wand with a smirk.

"turn out your pockets both of you." Professor Snape ordered. Harry reluctantly did what they were told while Evan stayed put, not bothering to listen. Professor Snape glared at Evan, who simply just shrugged at him while inserting his hands on his pockets, and leaving it there.

Harry pulled out the blank parchment of the marauders map. "what's this?" asked Snape, referring to the parchment in Harry's hands.

"spare bit of parchment." Harry responded bluntly. "Really, open it." Harry opened the Parchment and showed it to Professor Snape.

"Reveal your secrets!"

Words began to appear on the parchment after Professor Snape chanted while his wand pointed to the parchment. Evan grabbed the parchment and looked at the words written on it.

"Read it, Mister Black." Professor Snape ordered.

"Messrs : Moony, Wormtail, Foxes, Padfoot, and Prongs offer their compliments to Professor Snape and." Evan stopped, raising his eyesbrows quickly as he begins to smirk slowly.

"well? Go on."

"And request he keeps his large nose out of other people's business." Evan continued, his smirk widened as Snape glared garder at him.