e l e v e n

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐓 sat in the Gryffindor Common room, just the five of them. Tomorrow was the day students leave for break.

"so are you two going back to Avaria this christmas?" Hermione asks and the twins nodded.

"Well, as the princess and prince, we can't exactly miss out traditional balls" Evan explained, looking at her friends.

"and you three aren't coming back to your homes for christmas this year" Celeste said, a smile crawling on her face.

"why?" Ron asks as he, Hermione, and Harry have the same expression. Confused. The twins looked at each other before giving them the letter from Selene.

Dear Harry, Hermione, and Ron,

I am pleased to inform you that you three have been in invited to our Traditional Avarian Christmas Ball.

Ron, I have spoken to your mother regarding about this. Your entire family is invited, well except for Charlie, due to his job in Romania.

Hermione, I sent a letter to your parents a week ago and they agreed.

Harry, I don't need to ask your aunt and Uncle for permission, I am your godmother after all.

I have also requested my personal designer to create a formal wear for you three and the Weasleys.

Tomorrow, I will be busy in preparing the Christmas ball, therefore, the twins' bodyguards will be picking you five, Ginny, Fred, George, and Percy up to take you to the palace. You'll be using muggle transportation.

I will see you all tomorrow, I have a safe flight you all.

Sincerely,
Selene Vitale

"we're going to your Christmas ball?!" Hermione said with a wide grin. "Yep" Celeste said, popping the 'p'.

Hermione's grin died and her eyes widen, "Merlin!  We need to start packing! Ron, get up and pack! Harry stand up!" Hermione said, standing up and hitting the boys.

"me and Evan has already packed, I'll go inform the twins, Ginny, and Percy" Celeste said, standing up and dusting herself.

────── ❖ ──────

The Weasley twins, 3/5 of the quintet, Percy and Ginny followed the Black Twins out of barrier. They saw two royal cars waiting outside the train station, two men, drivers, standing by the doors of each car.

"Ginny, Hermione, and Percy, you'll stay with me while Harry, Ron, the twins stay with Evan" Celeste announced as they walked towards the cars.

"Try not to cause too much trouble in there boys" said Celeste when they arrived by the cars. "your highness." the driver bowed, Celeste bowed gracefully before entering the car. Percy, Hermione, and Ginny following after.

When all four of them has entered the car, The man shut the door and went to the driver's seat.

Everyone inside the car, except for Celeste and the driver, we're grinning widely as they start to feel what it's like to be royalty.