f i v e

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐓 were walking to Care of Magical Creatures, which is their next class. Hermione and Celeste rambling about how rubbish Divination is.

You see, Professor Trewlawney claimed to see the Grim in Harry's tea cup, which is the omen of death. Harry seemed to take it a bit seriously but the girls of the Quintet says that Divination is a bunch of rubbish.

"Broaden your minds.." Hermione scoffed as they walked down the hill.

"use your inner eye to see the future!" Celeste mimicked Trewlawny, laughing alongside Hermione, as the girls' arms were linked.

Harry felt the feeling of worry of the grim wash away as he watched Celeste laugh, her laugh sounded like an angel to him, making his world light up.

He grinned like an idiot as he stared at the girl, Ron nudged him to return Harry back to present. "mate, you're doing it again" said Ron.

Evan came behind them and wrapped his arms on Ron's and Harry's shoulders. "doing what?" Evan asks, "nothing" harry answered, not wanting to tell Evan that he has feelings for his twin.

"That's it, come on now, come closer, less talking if you don't mind, now i got a real treat for you today, great lesson, so follow me" Hagrid said, leading the students somewhere. (AN : I cannot do Hagrid's accent)

The students and Hagrid walked through the woods but stopped in a small open area. "right, you lot, less chattering, form a group over there, and open your books to page 49" said Hagrid.

"exactly, how do we do that?" Draco asks, carrying his copy of The Monster Book of Monsters. "just stroke the spin, of course, goodness me" Hagrid muttured the last part to himself as he walked away from the students and dissapeared out of the student's line of sight. Not that they noticed, the class was too busy stroking the spin of the book.

Celeste stroked the spine of her copy, and it purred. She looked around the class to see mostly everyone opened their books. Then she saw Neville, who was being attacked by the book.

"don't be such a wimp, Longbottom" Said Draco. "I'm okay, i'm Okay" Neville reassured as the book stopped attacking him, then the book began to attack him again.

"i think they're funny" Hermione said, looking towards her friends with a forced smile. "oh yeah, terribly funny" Draco joined in.

"god, this place has gone dogs, wait till my father hears that Dumbledore got this oaf teaching classes" said Draco in disgust, his goons laughing beside him.

"Hey Malfoy, Shut up" Evan said. "you filthy half-blood, at least my father isn't a murderer" Draco spat in disgust again, his goons laughing as well.

Celeste had to restrain her brother from charging at their cousin, although the two were both furious, one of them just has self-control.

"shut up, Malfoy" Harry spat, walking towards him. The class started oouuing, Draco passed his bag to Crabbe and walked towards Harry as well.

Draco looked over Harry, he seemed frightened. Then he started pointing and stuttering. "D-Dementor! dementor!" He shouted.

Celeste, along with the rest of the class, turned around, only to see nothing. Celeste glared at Draco once again, except her glare as deadly as the deadliest poison.

Draco and his goons started laughing, they pulled their hoods on, and wiggled their fingers, immitating Dementors, all by saying 'oouus'.

Ron held onto Celeste and Evan, who looked more than ready to kill their own cousin. Hermione walked over to Harry and pulled him away from Malfoy and his goons.