s i x t e e n

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 walked to her godfather's office. Harry and Remus invited her to join them, Remus was going to teach her and Harry how to do the patronus charm.

Celeste walked in silence, the only sound heard was her shoes hitting the hard ground. She stood straight and poised, her head up as her ginger hair was tied into a neat bun by her wand. She played with her ring necklace in a worried and bothered matter. Celeste is troubled, She already got it out of her head, why did it have to come back?

Celeste finally reached her godfather's office, she reached the door knob and pulled it down. The door creaked slightly but still managed to catch the attention of the two wizards inside.

Harry smiled at his girlfriend and walked towards her, engulfing her in a hug. Celeste hugged back her troubled expression was relived a bit.

Remus watched the entire scene play in front of him. He smiled, the way Harry's backside faced Remus and Celeste's head buried in the crook of Harry's neck, hiding her face, her ginger hair helping. Remus saw a glimpse of James' brown hair and Lily's ginger hair as he watched the young couple in front of him.

The two finally pulled back and shared a smile before walking to Remus. "alright, you two ready?" the two teens nodded their heads.

"alright, i'm sure you two knows what a patronus charm is- or at least, i know Celeste does." said Remus as he walked down the stairs of his office room.

"The Patronus Charm is a defensive spell which produces a silver, animal guardian, used to protect a witch or wizard against Dementors." Celeste explained and Remus nodded at her.

"Correct, Celeste, and in order for you to produce a patronus charm, i need you need to think of a happy memory, a very happy memory, a very powerful one, can you do that?" the two teenagers nodded their heads.

"very well, Harry you're first, i want you to close your eyes and concentrate, think of an ecstatic memory." Harry did as he was told and closed his eyes.

"do you have one?" Harry nodded his head. "good, now allow it to fill you up, then speak the incantation Expecto Patronum." Remus instructed.

"expecto patronum." Harry muttered.

Remus went over to a trunk and held it's handle, "wand at ready, Harry." he said. Harry pulled out his wand as he exhaled slowly.

Remus took one look at Harry before he opened the trunk, The dark cloaked figure came out from it. "Expecto Patronum!" Harry chanted but nothing happened, and the dementor toom advantage of that.

"expecto...expecto...expect-" and with that Harry passed out on the floor. Celeste rushed to her boyfriend's unconscious body and laid his head on her lap while her godfather focred the dementor back into the trunk.

"wasn't really expecting that."

"i'm not surprised myself."

Soon, Harry's eyes begin to flutter open. He woke up to see Celeste's warm smile and her blue eyes staring at him lovingly. Celeste watched as Harry looked at her so dearly, so lovingly, his forest green eyes connecting with her blue ones.

Harry raised his head from Celeste's lap and sat up, blinking a few times. "here we go, come on sit up, deep breaths." said Remus.

"I don't expect you both to do it on your first tries, that would have been remarkable." Remus said before digging in his pockets for a bar of chocolate. He snapped a piece off and gave it to Harry. "here, it will make you feel better."