t e n

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 sat in the Gryffindor, playing snakes and ladders that Selene sent for them, when Harry came through the common room.

"let's go to Hogsmeade!" Harry said as soon as he entered the common room. The twins looked at the entrance to see Harry, His cloak hung over his shoulder.

"but the permission slips?" Celeste said as she watched Harry removed his invisibility cloak and brought out a piece of parchment.

"Got these from the Weasley twins when they caught me" Harry explained. Harry pointed his wand on the parchment, "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" he said, inks began to show on the parchment.

Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Foxes, Padfoot, and Prongs,Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers are proud to present THE MARAUDER'S MAP

"Moony? Like uncle moony?" Evan said in his head, his twins hearing it. "Who else is Moony? And we know who else are" Celeste answered.

"So, what do you two say?" Harry asks, looking at the twins. Evan shared a mischievous smile with Celeste and Harry, his hair light blue (excited). "let's do it"

────── ❖ ──────

The 3/4 of the Quintet hid under the invisibility cloak, walking towards Ron and Hermione by the fence of the Shrieking shack.

Harry almost removed the cloak off them but Celeste held his arms, noticing Malfoy and his goons walking towards Ron and Hermione.

"You filthy little mudblood-" Draco started but He was interrupted when Evan threw a snowball at him.

The three under the invisibility cloak threw snowballs at them as they look around, searching where the attackers are.

"do something!" Draco shouted in terror as Harry brought down Crabbe's Beenie, covering his eyes while Evan pulls Goyle's pants down.

Goyle tried to pull it back up but was interrupted by Evan kicking him, making him fall forward. The three under the cloak, pulled Draco by his foot and dragged him passed the fence of the shrieking shack.

The three let go of him, as Draco and his goons ran away in fear while Ron and Hermione laughed.

Harry pulled the strings of Ron hat, which terrifies him. Celeste pulled Hermione's hair.

"Lessie! Harry! Evan!" Hermione said as the three removed the cloak, laughing. "bloody hell, you lot!  That was not funny" Ron said.

"you're right, it's hilarious" Evan said as he laughed harder.

────── ❖ ──────

"those weasels, never told me about any Marauders map" Ron said as they head up to Hogmeade. "They aren't going to keep it, they'll turn it over to Professor Mcgongall, aren't you?" said Hermione.

"sure, along with Harry's invisibility cloak" Evan said sarcastically while rolling his eyes with Ron. "oh look who it is, Madam Rosmerta" Celeste said with a teasing tone.

"Ron fancies her" Hermione added, copying Celeste's tone, while sharing a look with Celeste. "that's not true" said Ron, his face turning red.

"Professor Mcgonagall!"

"Cornelius!" shouted by familiar voices. "allow me minister" Hagrid said, helping the minister. "Rosmerta, my dear, I hope business is good?" The Minister asks.

"it'd be a lot better if the ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night" Rosmerta said, walking over to the ministers with a hammer in hand.

"we have a killer on loose" The minister said as Rosmerta continuest o fix her frame. "Sirius Black in hogsmeade and what would bring him here?" Rosmerta said, turning to Hagrid, the minister and Professor Mcgonagall.

"Harry Potter, Celestia and Evander Black" whispered the Minister. "Harry Potter, Celestia and Evander Black?!" said Rosmerta out loud which she was shushed by the Minister.

The Minister looked around to see if anyone was listening before he pulled her into the pub with Mcgonagall and Hagrid following behind.

Harry and Evan went under the cloak and followed them inside. "Evan! Harry!" whispered-shouted Celeste as she, Ron and Hermione tried to pull them back or at least, follow them.

The two boys under the invisibility cloak managed to get inside, but Ron, Hermione and Celeste didn't. They were stopped by heads who said rude things to them which resulted to the three to wait outside the Pub.

────── ❖ ──────

Celeste, Ron and Hermione sat outside, waiting impatiently for Evan and Harry, who was still inside the pub.

Celeste furrows her eyebrows when she saw 2 pairs of footprints make their way through the snow. She hit both Hermione and Ron on the shoulder before pointing her finger on the footprints.

They immediately stood up and followed the footprints, Harry and Evan hit a choir on their way. Ron, Hermione and Celeste apologized to the choir quickly before rushing towards the two boys under the invisibility cloak.

3/5 of the quintet followed the footprints which brought them out of hogsmeade, they saw Evan punching a tree and heard sobbing.

Hermione and Ron's went over to the direction of the sobbing while Celeste ran towards Evan, who threw punches on the tree, his hair red (anger).

"Evan, Evan, stop!" Celeste pleaded, Evan stopped and the voice of his twin. The two slowly made their way to Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

"what happened?" Hermione asks the two boys. "H-he was their friend and he betrayed them, HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!" Harry shouted in anger, Celeste felt Evan's hand clenched.

"I hope he finds me because if he does, I'm gonna be ready, I'm gonna kill him" Harry said, determined.

Evan walked away to go back to castle and look for the one person who can calm him if his twin was busy. Ginny.

Ron and Hermione decided to let Harry and Celeste brings alone. As soon as Hermione and Ron left, Harry immediately brought Celeste into his arms, seeking comfort in Celeste's embrace.

Celeste wrapped her arms around his torso as his arms were around her waist. The two hugged each other in comfortable silence, Harry's erratic breaths, calming down at Celeste embrace.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅