f i f t e e n

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 woke up in the morning in her blue night gown, She sat up in criss cross applesauce position, she yawned and stretched her arms.

She dropped her arms back and raked a hand on her messy hair, she looked around the room with smile she couldn't stop coming.

A smile was visible on Celeste face as she recalled the events of last night, she placed two fingers on her lips, that last night was pressed into Harry's.

She was his girlfriend, his girlfriend, Celeste brought her arms out and jumped back on the back. She closed her eyes and the smile still wouldn't leave.

She was finally dating the boy she had been crushing on for two years, she feels like the luckiest person ever.

Celeste sat up again, swung her legs to the side and stood up. She ran to her bathroom to take a bath and brush her teeth.

She got out of the shower, wearing a grey dress, drying her hair with a a quick drying spell when she heard a knock on her door, she made her way to the door and opened it to reveal Andrea, Ginny and Hermione, who has gotten close last night.

"Hey Andy, had fun last night?" Celeste asks her with a smirk as they entered the room, Hermione and Ginny wore the same expression, "Yeah, Andy, start to fancy my brother?" Ginny teased.

Andrea blushed "oh shut up, you and that Harry guy was also having fun" this time it was Celeste who blushed and the girls laughed at her.

"so any details?" Andrea asked as they sat on Celeste's couch at the side of the room. "um, we kissed..." she said with a smile she couldn't stop when she recalled it.

The three girls shrieked as Celeste blushed. "and he also..um..asked me to be his.." Celeste trailed off as her smile got wide.

"His what?" Ginny asked eagerly, with a smile. "his..girlfriend.." Celeste finished, another shriek from the girls were heard.

"I'm so happy for you!" Hermione said, pulling Celeste to her embrace. "Yes!" Andrea shouted, throwing her arms out in victory. "George and Fred and Ron owes me and Hermione and Andrea 5 galleons each" Ginny said.

"well for me it's dollars" Andrea said. Andrea knew about Hogwarts since Celeste and Her were practically sisters by all but blood.

"wait, you guys bet on us?" Celeste asked, "Yep, even you're mom" Hermione said and Celeste felt her jaw drop.

Before Celeste could say anything, Andrea stood up. "well, let's get you three to the dining room for breakfast".

────── ❖ ──────

The four girls went down to the dining hall for breakfast. Selene, being the kind woman that she is, invited Andrea to join the children and adults on the table, including The Weasleys and Vinettes.

Harry and Celeste couldn't help but sneak glances at each other. If Harry looks at her, Celeste looks away, if Celeste looks at him, he looks away.

Until their eyes met, Celeste bit her lip and gave him a smile as she chewed on the waffles. Harry smiled back, Ginny smirked.

"so, what happened between you and Harry last night, Lessie?" Ginny started with a smirk, Hermione hid her smirk as she drank on the goblet.

Celeste looked away from Harry and blushed. "George, Fred, Ron, you owe me, Hermione, and Andrea 5 galleons" Ginny said and the all boys ─ except for Harry, who blushed ─ widen their eyes.

The entire dining hall was filled with shouts.

"wait! When did this happen?!" Ron shouted. Selene and Carina squealed in delight. Joseph dropped his fork with a clang, he glared at Harry the same way Evan did.

"A boyfriend?!" Evan barked in shock, while glaring at Harry, who shrunk in his seat. Everyone ignored him.

Celeste looked over to her boyfriend with a apologetic look, Harry just laughed quietly.

Celeste looked back to the shouting people and rolled her eyes with a sigh.

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

After The Christmas break, The gryffindors were inside the Hogwarts train. The Black twins waved at their mother from the train. Selene waved at them before placing her hand to her lips and blowing them a kiss.

The train started moving and the Black twins waved for the last time before they went to their compartments.

"who's ready for another months worth of school? Cause i'm not" said Ron as they sat down.

"definitely not me"

"cut it out Evan, Ron" Hermione scolded.

"not all of us is excited for school like you and Celeste, Mione" Evan said earning a glare from Hermione, an eye-roll from Celeste, and a snicker from both Harry and Ron.

Usually, Celeste's spot was sitting in between Evan and Harry. Now, Evan sat in between the new couple. Ron and Hermione tried to hold back their laughter and Evan wore a proud smile while Celeste and Harry glared at him.

The entire ride was filled with talking, laughter, and Evan interfering the new couple.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

A/N : i want to apologize for not updating in such a long time. I've been busy with some things, i'll try updating some more :)

Also.. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHHH FOR 4.12K VIEWS AND 193 VOTES. YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME! I never expected for it to reach this high but here we are! Thank you thank you thank you thank you so muchh

Love you all and God bless <3

- 𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐩𝐱𝐢𝐚 ⚯͛