t h r e e

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 sat by one of the tables in The Leaky Couldron, playing chess with Evan as they hear Ron and Hermione in the middle of an arguement.

"I'm warning you Hermione! Keep that bloody beast away from Scabbers, or i'll turn it into a tea cozy!" Ron said, holding scabbers to his chest.

"it's a cat ronald, it's in his nature" Hermione argued. "a cat? Is that what they told you? Looks like a pig with hair if you ask me!" Ron stated.

"can you guys just shut up? We've dealed with this yesterday and the day before!" shouted the twins in unison.

"that's rich, coming from the owner of that hairy of a shoe brush!" Hermione said, ignoring the twins. "that's right, crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy"

Evan and Celeste groaned and rolled their eyes, banging their heads on the table gently.

"Harry" Ron's tone changed from harsh to soft. Celeste snapped her head towards the stairs to see Harry going down with a big smile.

Celeste and Evan stood up from where they sat and each of the gave Harry a hug. Harry wrapped his arms around Celeste's waist, while her arms wrapped on his neck.

"I missed you, Tia" Harry whispered in Celeste's ear making her cheeks tint light pink at the nickname Harry came up for her "i missed you too" Celeste replied.

────── ❖ ──────

"Egypt, What's it like?" Harry asks Ron. "Brilliant, loads of old stuff, like mummys, tombs, even Scabbers enjoyed himself" Ron stated.

"You know, Egyptian used to worship cats" Hermione said, holding Crookshanks. "yeah, along with a dung beetle" Ron replied.

Celeste groaned in annoyance and banged her head on the table while Evan face palmed himself, Harry chuckled at their reaction as he looked at the twins but his gaze lingered at Celeste longer.

Celeste has changed, he noticed. She got taller, at least by four inches shorter than him. Her body matured than the last time he saw her. Her hair has grown from her shoulder to her waist. Her baby face also matured, but beautiful nonetheless.

The Weasley twins came and Celeste stood up from her seat to give them each a hug. "children!" a familiar voice said.

The Golden Quintet looked over to see Selene, walking over to them. "Hello Mrs. Vitale" Hermione, Ron, and Harry said at the same time The Black twins said "hello Mum"

"please, address me as Aunt Selene" Selene said and the three nodded their head. "Harry!" Mrs. Weasley greeted Harry.

"Evan, Celia, come here if you may" Selene said to Evan and Celeste with a tone Selene never quite used.

The twins stood up and walked over to their mother. The trio walked away from the table to an empty table.

Selene sighed, which made the twins look at each other with a worried look. "Mom? Is everything alright?" Evan asked.

"it's just ─ i ─ perhaps there is no other way to say this" Selene said, which made The twins worry even more.

"your father...has broken out of Azkaban..." Selene announced to the twins. Celeste's eyes widens.