e i g h t

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

In the same dark and empty room, there stood her father, smiling maniacally, holding a bloodied knife over a dead body, this nightmare, Evan's dead and bloodied body.

Tears prick her eyes as she looked at the dead body of her brother. She sobbed audibly as she heard her father laugh maniacally...

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 jolted upright from her bed, sweating and shaking. She tried to control her erratic breaths.

It's the same nightmare again.. She thought to herself as she rubbed her temples. She looked around the room which is only lit by the moonlight from the window.

It was still dark, her roommates were still sleeping. Celeste reached over her watch from her trunk and saw it was only 5 in the morning.

Celeste didn't want to sleep since she was getting nightmares. She swung her legs to the left and stood up.

She grabbed her uniform and towel and headed to the bathroom. She left the bathroom, holding her towel in her gryffindor uniform.

Celeste took a canvas and it's stand, paint, and paint brush from her trunk. She quietly left the room and sat in the common room,

She began dragging her brush on the canvas, painting. She didn't specifically know what she was painting, just letting her body do it.

She didn't know how much time has passed until a voice called her. "Celeste?" a familiar voice said, she turned around to see 4/5 of the Quintet, and the rest of the Gryffindor students.

The students left the common room to head to the Great Hall for breakfast, The only ones left are the Quintet.

"what are you doing here?" Hermione asks her. "I woke up early, didn't bother to go back to sleep, so I just...paint" Celeste explained with a shrug.

The three boys looked over behind Celeste to see what she was painting. "I don't even know what I was painting, I just let my body take control" Celeste explained, still not looking at her painting.

Celeste turned to see what she was painting, her eyes widen to see it was a phoenix, the same thing like her Boggart, except no dead bodies.

Celeste stared at it in terror as the memory of her dead loved ones replay in her mind.

"it looks good, you're getting better" Evan said, lightening the mood with his eyebrows raised and Celeste smiled at him.

────── ❖ ──────

The Black twins stood in the owlery early morning, a letter from their mother in Celeste's hands, her hands on top of a box that came with the letter. The two opened the sealed letter and Celeste read it out loud for the two of them.

Dear Celia and Evan,

Yes, I am aware that you left your permission slips in my office for me to sign in order for you to go to Hogsmeade. But with the current events of your father In loose, I will not sign the permission slip, it's for your safety, my loves.

though, I'm also uncomfortable of your friends going into hogsmeade but I'm not supposed to decide that, I placed some money in the box, ask your Ron or Hermione to buy you two and Harry some candies.

Please understand why I did it, kids, I'm already worried about you staying in Hogwarts, please stay out of trouble alright? I love you two so so much, Have fun with what I sent you two, send Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys my regards.