t w o

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 are in the Palace garden, Evan is sitting on a Blacket spread on the grass with their Mother, Selene. Hermione, Ron, and Ginny left a week ago.

Selene was reading a book, while sipping on her wine.  Celeste sat on a stool in front of a canvas, painting the garden in front of her.

"Celia! Evan!" a voice called out, the twins and Selene looked over the direction where the voice came from.

The twins immediately stood up from where they sat as they caught sight of their Aunt Andromeda, Uncle Ted, and Cousin Nymphadora, tho she doesn't like to be mention with that name. Celeste removed her apron and ran towards her Cousin and wrapped her in a hug.

Selene walked over Andromeda and Ted and gave them a hug. Evan and Celeste gave all three of them hugs before the cousins walked over where the Blanket was spread and made a conversation.

"How do you copy one's hair color, Nymph?" Evan asks his older Cousin, as they are both metamorphmagus.

"Why do you need to know, Evan?" Nymphadora asked with a teasing smile. "Because, i cannot let my sister be the only red head in the the Palace" Evan explained.

Celeste rolled her eyes at the two metamorphmagus, "My hair changes from blonde to red, Evan, there's absolutely no need for that" she said.

She told Evan he didn't need to but since he is awfully like Sirius, he still did it anyway.

"if you excuse me, i want to pick some daisies from the forest" Celeste said standing up. "alright, just don't go too deep into the forest" Evan said and Nymph agreed.

Celeste walked over to her mother, who is drinking tea with Andromeda while Ted drank coffee.

"i'll be in the forest, mother, i want to pick some daisies" Celeste asked as she arrived at by the adults.

"Of course, sweetheart, just don't go too far in the forest" Selene said with a smile. "Thank you, mom" and with that, Celeste dashed to the palace, coming out in a red hood with a basket, almost looking like Red riding hood.

Celeste walked out of the garden and dashed towards the forest, without noticing her mother whispering an incantation to place a protection charm on her daughter.

Celeste walked through the forest, her wand in the basket just in case something happens. When she finally arrived to the Daisy patches.

She picked some of them and placed them into the basket to make a flower crown, which is on of her hobby. After picking enough daisies for flower crowns, she stood up.

She stood there, eyes closed, to take in the fresh forest air. Her eyes snap open when she heard a snapping branch, she saw a black shaggy dog, she assumes the dog's a stray.

"Hello, who might you be?" Celeste said, ruffling the dog's fur and she kneeled to pet it. "how silly of me to think you'll answer" She said.

The dog, or The Animagus  wasn't quite sure if this girl is his daughter when he saw her, but when he saw the necklace hanging on Celeste's neck, he went over to her.