n i n e

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 sat in DADA classroom with the rest of the students, she sat beside Evan, who constantly ask if you can be a killer legally.

"Evan, you cannot, I repeat, Cannot! be a killer legally!" Celeste said annoyingly to her twin. "but there has to be something to-" but Evan was cut off by the classroom door opening.

Professor Snape walked in the classroom, closing the windows with his wand. The entire class went silent as Professors Snape stood in front of class.

"turn to page 394" Professor Snape said and everyone obliged. Celeste and Evan looked at each other as they saw the page was about werewolves, they knew about Remus' condition.

"Excuse me sir, where is Professor Lupin?" Harry asks. "that's not really your concern, Potter!" Professor Snape snapped. "is it wrong to ask a question, Professor?" Evan asks in annoyance, Professor snape looked at him.

In Snape's eyes, Evan reminded him of Sirius Black, the man who bullied him, the man he despise. But Celeste reminded him of Artemis and Selene, the two girls who became his friend along with Lily Evans. But he ruined that friendship, when he called Lily a mudblood.

"I do not appreciate you speaking to me like that, Mr. Black, Five points from gryffindor" Professor Snape said, venom as he says Black.

Celeste had to grip Evan's arm, whose hair is red (anger), to prevent him from pouncing and shouting at Professor Snape. "suffice it to say, your professor finds himself uncapable in teaching at the present time" he explained. The twins knew it was because of his furry little problem.

The twins weren't stupid, they knew he took the chance of being the substitute of Remus lupin to teach about werewolves, in hopes someone will notice.

"Turn to page 394" Professor Snape repeated. "werewolves" Ron said in shock. "but sir we've just learned about red caps and hinkypunks, we're not meant to start that for weeks" Hermione explained.

"when did she get here?" Evan asked Celeste in their 'twin thing'. "no idea" Celeste replied. "he's a git" Evan said when Snape looked at him in disgust and Celeste agreed.

"Now, which one of you can tell me what is the difference between an animagus and werewolf" No body raised their hands except for Hermione and Celeste.

"no one? How disappointing.." Professor Snape said, looking around the class. "An animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal, a werewolf has no choice with each full moon. When he turns, he no longer remembers who he is, the werewolf only reponds to the calls of it kind" Celeste said, dropping her hand.

Draco howled which made Evan roll his eyes at his cousin and muttering "git" under his breath. "thank you, Mr. Malfoy" Professor Snape said.

"are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride of being an insufferable know-it-all?" Professor Snape said at Celeste, who gave him a glare he was familiar with, Selene's glare.

"you asked her a question and she answered!" Evan said in anger, "If you don't want her to answer then don't ask a question!" Evan continued. If Celeste didn't give him a look, he would have continued shouting at Snape.