s i x

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 stood in DADA class, a shaking cabinet stood in front of the classroom, each shake makes students jump slightly.

"Intriguing, isn't it?" Professor Lupin asks as he roams the classroom. "now, who would like to venture a guess as to what is inside?" Professor Lupin asks. "that's a Boggart, that is" Dean Thomas answers.

"very good, Mr. Thomas" The Cabinet shakes again, making the students jump. Celeste wasn't exactly ready to see her boggart, she read about them before.

"can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?" Professor Lupin asks the class, who just stares at the still shaking cabinet.

"No one knows" Celeste answered. "Boggarts are shapeshifters, they take form of what particular person fears the most" Celeste explained, gaining a smile from Professor Lupin as Celeste reminds him of how intelligent Celeste was which she clearly gets from her mother.

"that's what makes them so-" Hermione was cut off. "so so terrifying yes" Professor Lupin interrupted. "when did she get here?" Ron asks Harry in shock.

"did you see her get here?" Evan whispers to his twin, who shook her head 'no'. "Luckily, a very simple charm exist to repel a boggart" Professor Lupin said.

"let's practice it without wand please, after me, Riddikulus" Professor Lupin said. "Riddikulus" The class shouted in unison.

"very good, a little louder and very clear, Riddikulus" Professor Lupin said. "Riddukulus!" The class chanted, louder than the last shout.

"This class is riddikulus" Celeste heard her cousin mutter and his goons agreed. The twins rolled their eyes at their cousin.

"very good, well so much for the easy part. Well you see, the incantation alone is not enough, what really finishes a boggart is laughter, you need to force it assume a shape you find truly amusing" Professor Lupin explained.

"let me explain, Neville, would you join me please?" Professor Lupin asks. Neville gulped before walking towards the front nervously.

"hello Neville, what frightens you the most?" Professor Lupin asks and Neville mumbles something the class and Professor cannot understand.

"sorry?" Professor asked as he did not understand. "professor Snape" Neville said louder, making the class laugh. The twins frowned at the boy's fear.

"ah yes, he frightens all and I believe you live with your grandmother?" Professor Lupin asks. "Yes, but I don't want it to turn into her either" Neville said.

"no, it won't, thought I want you to picture her clothes ─ only her clothes ─ very clearly in your mind" Professor Lupin instructed.

"she carries a red handba-" Neville has been interrupted by Professor Lupin clicking his tongue. "We don't need to hear it, as long as you see it, we'll see it, now when I open the wardrobe, heres what i want you to do, excuse me" Professor Lupin whispers something in Neville's ear, preventing the class from learning what it is.

"can you do that? Wands at ready" Professor Lupin grabbed his wand from inside who's coat and pointed it to the wardrobe, opening it.

The wardrobe slowly opened to reveal Professor Snake walking out of it. Neville was nervous at first but then he casted the spell.

"riddikulus!" Neville said, pointing his wand at Hogwarts professor Snaps. Then It started to shift into Professor Snake wearing women's clothes, making the class laugh at the sight, the twins among them.

"wonderful Neville, wonderful, okay, to the back everyone make a line" Professor Instructed and the class made a line. Professor played some music while the class made this line.

Celeste manage to pull Harry and Evan to the front with her, Harry was in front of Evan and Celeste was in front of Harry.

Ron went next, the boggart morphed into a Spider. Ron pulled out his wand with a terrified look. "r-ri-riddikulus" Then the spider had Skates making the spider lose balance.

Parvati went next, the spider morphed into a snake, a giant one. Parvati pointed her wand and said the incantation, the snake turned into a jack-in-a-box.

Celeste went next and the Boggart morphed into a phoenix over the bodies of her family, dead family. Harry, Evan, Selene, Sirius (surprisingly), Remus, Hermione, The Weasleys, and her grandparents.

Celeste was confused on the Phoenix, she understood the dead bodies but the Phoenix confused her.

Celeste pulled out her wand and shouted, "riddikulus!", the dead bodies disappeared and the Phoenix turned into a featherless bird. The class laugh but Celeste had a blank face, why was her Boggart a phoenix killing her family? Why a Phoenix?

She moved out of the way, far from the line, to let Harry do his Boggart. Evan has abandoned the line to check on his twin.

"Celia? You alright?" Evan asks. "why?" Celeste mumbled before snapping out of her thoughts and answering Evan. "mhm" she hummed with fake joy, she noticed her brother's hair was yellow (worried).

"yeah, that doesn't work for me, Missy" Evan said, not convinced. "we'll talk about it later, Ev" Celeste said and Evan agreed.

The two didn't realise that the class has left until Professor Lupin approached the two. "Celeste? Are you alright?" Remus asks her.

"I'm fine, uncle moony, just confused" Celeste said, it was half truthfully. She is, indeed, confused but she isn't fine. The image of her dead family replay in her head.

"alright, but if you two need someone to talk to I'm here, Your parents didn't appoint me as your godfather for me to do nothing" Remus said, managing to crack a smile from the twins.

"thank you, see you later Uncle moony" The twins said before Leaving the classroom.

────── ❖ ──────

As soon as the twins entered the gryffindor common room, Celeste felt someone wrap their arms around her. Hermione.

"Goodness, Celeste, are you alright? Who am I kidding? Of course, your not alright, Saw you zone out after your boggart, are you okay?" Hermione said as she brought Celeste in a tight and bone-crushing hug.

"blimey, Hermione, let my sister breathe" Evan said, chuckling. Hermione let's go but her hands still on Celeste shoulder.

"I'm fine, 'Mione, just confused" Celeste said, and Hermione nodded her head letting go of Celeste. Harry didn't waste any time to hug Celeste the same way Hermione did.

"come on, boys, let's give these two some time" Hermione said, ushering Evan and Ron to the boys dormitory.

Evan began to protest but Hermione sent him a glare which silenced him, he had a annoyed look.

"are you okay?" Celeste asked on Harry's shoulder. "am I okay? Tia, you're the one we're worried about and you're asking me if I'm okay" Harry said.

"I'm sorry,  didn't mean to worry you" Celeste said as they pulled back.  "Don't apologize, love" Harry said, pushing back her ginger hair and kissing her forehead.

To everyone, the two looked like they were dating. The hugging, holding hands, kissing cheeks and foreheads, those were things couples do. But they weren't, and they wished they were.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅