Chapter 25

Word Count: 565 

It was the first day of the tournament, Karasuno's first match, Johzenji High. I wasn't going to watch this game, because I honestly didn't care too much. Karasuno would win, I knew already, so I would spend my sweet sweet time enjoying my coffee. My phone was right next to me at all times just to hear the results from the Tokyo qualifiers ASAP. Apparently, Nekoma might have an issue with Nohebi, but I had faith. Kuroo would hold the team together.

After around my third or fourth coffee of the day and completing most of my homework, I heard Karasuno won their game against Johzenji so I got dressed and ran out the house. I left my hair down because of my ego boost yesterday, and I posted a quick photo on my Instagram. Surprisingly, I already have several hundred followers that recognized me from my sports career. Some fellow athletes even followed me! Anyways, I rushed over to the stadium for the Karasuno VS. Wakutani Minami game. I was confident they were going to win, but why wouldn't I occupy myself?

TIMESKIP BECAUSE I LITERALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS GAME

"GO ENNOSHITA!" I screamed as the team walked off the court. Other crowds stared at me but I got the reaction I wanted, a big smile from the forgotten second year. I was so proud of my friend! I rushed down to meet them as soon as Ukai was done talking to them, tackling Chikara. I giggled as I nuzzled into his side, but my head turned as soon as I heard the sound of a phone camera. Looking up I saw Sugawara taking a photo of the two of us piled on the floor. "SUGA YOU SLUT" I yelled, rushing up to try and snatch his phone away from him.

"Too late Abby! Posted to my Twitter!"

"SUGA"

The team busted into laughter at the sight, and I slowly calmed down, following the first years to where they seated themselves in front of the Aoba Johsai game. I cheered on Oikawa and Iwa for most of the game, but my phone buzzed suddenly. That bitch Suga actually had posted the photo to Twitter! My phone was blowing up with texts from many different friends. I huffed as I started copy-pasting the same response to different people. Sorry, out of context. Happily single. I faltered as I saw a message from Kiyoomi.

From: Mr. Clean

You're dating one of the Karasuno players?

From: Abbitch

No! That was taken out of context, I was congratulating him after a good game, we are just friends. Why?

From: Mr. Clean

No reason.

From: Abbitch

Wait. Do you have Twitter? GIVE ME YOUR TWITTER

From: Mr. Clean 

 No 🤢

From: Abbitch

😭

He's so mean! Though, the flush on my face disagreed. Was THE Sakusa Kiyoomi interested in my love life? I'll have to ask Komori later what that was all about, but for now, I had my eyes only on Oikawa and Iwaizumi. "YEAH!" I screeched as Iwaizumi broke through the three-man wall. His extensive training was paying off! I sighed wistfully as I remembered those strong arms choking me (you WHORE!) Anyways, their game was over, and a fire rose in my chest as the Karasuno boys stood up, ready to prepare for the long game ahead. We got it this time I could hear them chanting in their head. They got this. I began to repeat in my head.