-𝕋𝕨𝕠-

Ten minutes after six o'clock, and Eren stood in front of "The Brew" for the second time. He walked up to the glass door and put his hand on the glass to see if he could see anyone moving around in there.

"The lights are on but...Oh." He took a step back from the door when he saw you making your way over.

When you opened the door for him, he offered his greeting. "Mornin'." He grabbed the side of the door and entered carefully past you. "Is anyone else here or is it just us?" He surveyed the room. The music had yet to be cut on either. He returned his gaze to you.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Your eyes were dead, and it seemed like you were keeping it together by a mere few threads.

"You're late."

"Huh? But it's only ten--No," he glanced down at watch. "Twelve minutes after six. The shop doesn't open until seven, right?"

"Doesn't matter. You should've been here twelve minutes ago. I've got other stuff on my plate besides teaching you today and tomorrow, so kindly bring yourself to the kitchen for introductions and we can get you started."

"Uh--" His lips parted to speak but he went ahead and closed them on up since you were too far gone to even hear what he had to say. "Okay..." he gestured his hand outward. "I guess I'll follow you then."

Just before you pushed the door in, he got a quick glance at your backside and he sucked in a bit of air. His lips parted carelessly parted over the sight. "Sheesh," he whispered. A tinge of blush rose to his cheeks. Though the unintentional expo only lasted seconds and disappeared behind the door that he caught on its way back out.

"I hope I can make a good first impression," he muttered. Hopefully, he didn't have to be stuck with Celine or the likes of her this time.

Eren popped his head in first, followed by the rest of him. Standing alongside you were three other people, two of which were familiar faces. One he felt relieved to see, and the other not so much.

"Eren!" Armin walked up with his hand extended, ready to dap him up and pull him in for a hug

"Eren!" Armin walked up with his hand extended, ready to dap him up and pull him in for a hug. But it fell a little awkward. "Good to see you, man. It's been a while."

"Hey..." He glanced to him real quick then away again. "Uh..."

His words dried up in exchange for the wave of discomfort trying to swallow him whole. Thanks to the tall black male standing a few feet away, smirking back at him with his arms folded, his anxiety rose.

Rather than feeling happy about his and Armin's long-awaited reunion, Eren found it hard to utter anything else but the name, "Jermaine...?"

At his name, slipped his phone down the large pocket in his apron. "I thought this man Armin was lying, but he was deadass. Yo!" He flung his arms up in the air. "Wassup! Long time no see bitch!" he laughed.