-𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖-

𝔸/ℕ: 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕖𝕥.

You sat at the dining room table of your house with a mechanical pencil twiddling slow in your hand and your closed fist holding up your temple. You eyed the mindless scribbles on the page as you stared blankly on it.

You'd been attempting to do your homework for about 2 hours now, but only managed to complete 2 pages. And even those you weren't too sure about. You had more paperballs on the table than you did drawings. When you flicked one off the table, your dad walked past the same time.

"I hope you pickin' that up when you finished."

"I am," you grunted. Was there a reason for you not to?

Then your eyes locked with your phone when it vibrated and when you looked to see, it was Eren with a text messaging saying:

𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕟:
Hope you bring your A-game tomorrow.
Read: 9:38pm

Seeing it automatically put a smile to your face. You set the pencil down and grabbed your phone back to respond to him.

𝕐𝕠𝕦:
Hope you bringin yo paycheck for my food my guy🥱

𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕟:
👀

𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕟:
Awkwaaardd...😶

𝕐𝕠𝕦:
👀
What seems to be the problem sir?

𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕟:
You weren't gonna pay for yourself? You gonna be alright doing those dishes on a full stomach?

𝕐𝕠𝕦:
Wooow. You're mad grimey son. Bout fake as hell!

And you'd leave me behind? Never again😒

𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕟:
😂😂

I'm kidding. I got you covered, now and whenever you model for me.

𝕐𝕠𝕦:
No takebacks👈🏾

𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕟:
No takebacks ✋🏻

In the middle of the conversation, you got another text message. This time from Jermaine, saying:

𝕁𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖:
Bombon, whatchu doin love?

You didn't realize how long you'd been smiling for until it fell from your lips and you let go a schupse. You rolled your eyes and dismissed him off your screen with a swipe of your thumb and immediately got back into it with Eren without a second thought.

𝕐𝕠𝕦:
I'm bout to start sleepin wit one eye open. Never know when somebody's gonna put a knife in your back. Right Eren?

𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕟:
More like I need to sleep with one eye open. Who says you won't come beat me up?

𝕐𝕠𝕦:
Would someone who's tryna backstab you even waste their time trying to help you pass your class?

𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕟:
I guess you've got a point.

I really appreciate it for real tho. Thank you.

𝕐𝕠𝕦:
Np. I like my little modeling gigs 💅🏾

𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕟:
I think you got what it takes to be one fr.