-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟-

𝔸/ℕ : ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖? 𝕋𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨...𝔼𝕣𝕒? ℕ𝕠. 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖...𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔼𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕐/ℕ! 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕. 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟, 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙...𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕣. 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪♡'・ᴗ・'♡

After the incident, maybe he really did as you said and prayed, but none of you heard anything about what went on that day. The most he got out of it was a stern one-on-on convo with Raheem about respecting and not making trouble for the team. Though, after seeing Eren's eye, he ended up with a strike added beside his name after all. Even Historia chimed in to scold him when she found out what was going on. She couldn't stop feeling sorry towards Eren and responsible for Jermaine having done that to him.

Over the next week, whenever the three of you had shifts together, though he didn't feel like it, he did his best to show you his best behavior by leaving Eren's mood as it was when he walked through the door. It left him gawking the first couple of times, then he began to relax. Even Celine was treating him better. Seeing Jermaine's improvement as well as Eren's mood taking a turn for the better, put you at ease.

You wouldn't go so far as to call each other friends but, there definitely was a kind of friendly association going on. Something the both of you mutually appreciated with each shift you had together. Eren realized you weren't as mean and cold as you first appeared. And you were satisfied with the little chats if you managed to think of one to have.

This evening, to close out his shift, Jermaine refrigerated any good or tossed out any soon-to-be stale cakes and pastries. On his way out the kitchen door, he exchanged a brief glance with Eren, who was going to collect the broom and disinfectant wipes from the supply closet. The door swung back behind him and Eren glanced over his shoulder momentarily.

I still can't believe he's still leaving me alone. He continued walking while thinking how he wished he could've been the one to stand up to him instead. A good while ago he convinced himself gaining some more muscle would give him the extra backbone he needed to fight back, but that obviously failed since he still couldn't land a punch on Jermaine the times when he most wanted to.

He sighed. "At least he won't be busting my balls anymore," he mumbled

 "At least he won't be busting my balls anymore," he mumbled