-𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣-

𝔸/ℕ: 𝔸 𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖😤💕

After Uno, Elijah put on a movie while continuing on to play different games and having a good time still. Besides Jermaine's sourpuss attitude for the better part of said night, no arguments or fights broke out. At least for now. Yvonne and Armin were first to say their goodbyes, followed shortly after by Teddy. But before leaving, he asked Eren to walk him to the door. Which was no problem at all, but something small in him told him there was a reason behind the request.

Away from the others, and on the other side of the door, Desmond, took one last look over Eren's shoulder before laying the question bare. "Eren. You feelin (Y/n)?"

"Huh?" Of course his automatic response was to play dumb. He shook his head, shoving his hands in his pockets. "No way. I only think of her strictly as a friend, that's it." So he said, but his cheeks told a vaguely different story.

He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. "Now that's a damn shame.." Then folded his arms comfortably with each hand tucked underneath his armpit. "Cause I'm sitting here thinking to myself, as I couldn't help but notice, that (Y/n)--" he hissed. "Know what. I'm trippin. Lemme not say." He took one step away from him. "'S not my place."

"What's not your place to say?

"Nah, nah. I can't. Who am I to shoot out misleading information about my own homegirl, based on my own assumptions, feel me? I mean...unless you got something you wanna share with the professor all of a sudden? Is there something you need to share, Eren ma boy?"

"N-no..."

"Ight then, welp," he tossed his hands up. "This convo ends here." And just like that, Teddy walked away from Eren like he was still trying to give him a chance to bring him back. It took the dude until he got halfway before the elevator for him to hear a-

"Desmond wait a minute!"

Hook, line, and sinkerrr. He removed the grin from his lips before he swung himself around to face him. "Wassup?"

"So like..." He raised his hand to the back of his head, not sure what to do with himself. "Did you notice something back there? With (Y/n)? Did she mention something to you..." Maybe on one out of his two trips to the bathroom.

He picked up his head and raised his brows, dropping his mouth downward. "Can't say. Why?"

At this point, he knew what he was getting himself into, but his want-scratch that. His need to hear what this was, grew stronger by the second. Even if it was something minuscule, he wanted to know. Eren sighed once taking a glance over his right shoulder and kneading his fingers like a stress ball. "You gotta promise not to say anything. Not to a single soul, alright?"

Unable to contain himself, Teddy's grin spread thin in an instant. His chubby cheeks perked. "Mums the word," he closed his fingers in front of his mouth. "It'll be like telling a dead man your deepest secret." A giddy dead man.

"Maybe I sorta kinda...ave a ush on (Y/n)..."

"Huh?" Teddy cupped his ear and passed it closer. "One more time?"

"I said..." he kneaded a little harder. "I sort of...kind of...really have a crush on (Y/n)." By the end of his confession, Eren's face remained etched in red. His heart came under a state of worry. "And don't ask me to repeat myself. That's the last time," he warned.

Exactly how Spongebob's face looked when Squidward finally confessed to loving Kraby Patties, Teddy raised and clapped his comforting large palm down on the taller male's shoulder. "I knew it all along, Squidward."