𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

A few hours went by and everyone started pouring in an hour or so after the set time to arrive. Yvonne was first to arrive, with some two bags of nacho chips with cheese and salsa dip. Then Armin and Celine came a few minutes in between each other, the both of them bringing something to play.

When Eren texted you that he was outside, you got up from the couch this time, to go get it. He hadn't knocked since you instructed him not to beforehand. You wanted to see the look on Jermaine's face when he popped up unexpectedly to his home.

"Hey, you made it." You wrapped an arm around him and he did to you, too. You lifted your eyes to him and exchanged smiles with him but couldn't take your eyes off him right away.

"I brought some snacks and alcohol. I'm not a drinker but if I am, [Brand] is the one I like to get." He pulled it out." I still got another random bottle just in case though."

You smiled at it then at him. "I like this one too."

"Do you?" he smiled softly. "That's good to hear."

"What else you got in there?" You peaked over into the bag in his left hand and found a variety of candy bags inside, and your eyes sparkled for the bag of skittles. "I'll just take these," you reached into the bag for them in particular and stuffed them into your pocket.

"I like your comfy fit," he said, watching you twist your leg in after his compliment. He mnaged to catch a glimpse of your right cheek, too. "It's really nice."

"Thank you, thank you." That's when you took his in. A plain fitted white Nike t-shirt with some grey jogger sweats. Your eyebrow nudged slightly when you saw the print on them.

"You look good too," you snapped your eyes back to his.

"Is that our Jaeger boy I hear?" Yvonne twisted her body towards the front door and put her arm up on the couch.

(Yvonne's Outift)

"Eren!" Celine shot her hand up, all smiles

"Eren!" Celine shot her hand up, all smiles. They waved her hand up high to him to greet him and he waved back.

(Celine's Outfit)