-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟-

𝔸 / ℕ: 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕚n 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕥 (ꐦ • ᷄⌓ • ᷅) 𝕀 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖d 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 1 & 2. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖.. 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖. 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 ~ (˘ ³˘) ♥

Eren walked into the dining room, Tuesday afternoon with a bookbag hanging off his shoulder. On his way past the counter, he exchanged a brief glance with you, then watched you blink back to the tablet to finish punching in the customer's order.

Inside the kitchen, he walked in on Historia with her tongue peaking out as she carefully distributed enough jelly filling into some freshly baked donuts. But she wasn't by herself in here. Standing at the sink with his broad back turned to him, and humming deeply and just as lowly to himself was an unfamiliar man.

Is that Raheem maybe? The other manager who the rest mentioned before, and Celine talked enthusiastically about. He's tall. And he's jacked.

Once he finished rinsing off a glass cup and plate, he set them on a white cloth beside a set of others that were air-drying until he was finished. As he reached over to put down another one, Eren could see the tattoo drawn across his forearm.

"Oh wow," he muttered. His head dipped slowly toward the right, with his body hunching over the same.

Having heard him, Historia looked up to him and smiled. "Eren, you're here," she beamed, making him straighten up fast.

His eyes inched in her direction. "H-hey, Historia." He tried to offer a casual smile. "How's it going?" But it fell awkward way too quickly. Then his face reddened and his gaze shifted away from hers and towards the floor. Way to look like a weirdo.

"I'm good, thanks. And you? I heard you'll be working with us now, congrats and welcome to the team."

Despite noticing him like that, that angelic smile of hers made it seem as if she hadn't at all.

Reaching to scratch the back of his head, Eren replied with his thanks.

"Is that the new guy I've been hearing about?" The deep voice caught their attention.

"Oh, yeah. Raheem, you haven't met Eren yet," she looked from over her shoulder.

Raheem switched off the faucet an stripped two pieces of paper towel from the roll right above. He then turned around, drying his hands off, a smile already formed for the newest member of the team.