-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴍᴀɴ...ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ʟᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴀɴɢ ʟᴏɴɢ. ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ 5ᴋ. ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ. ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ (○' ་།`)ノ...Also, don't play the song yet~

Over the course of the next month, life inside and outside of school had, to say the least, kept the majority of you preoccupied. Things like classwork, homework assignments, studying for tests, editing thesis' didn't leave much time at all for socialization outside of work. On top of all those things, you and Celine had tried picking up any extra shifts, stepping in for those who couldn't make it, in order to pool together money for the first month's rent. Your parents insisted on paying the down payment, UHaul rentals, just to get you guys a head start in the right direction. While you weren't working or studying if you had enough energy you'd pack your things away. And the days when you couldn't 't muster the strength, your dad would step in on his off days and box your things up.

Those drawings you were supposed to submit, got a you a B-. Of course your professor had some things that he critiqued about them; stuff he wished you would've expressed, and all that jazz. But the sole fact that you passed was good enough for you. A weight off your shoulders and one less thing to stress over now.

Eren also submitted the photos from the photoshoot and passed with a B himself. His professor told him his creativity for the second half of his photoshoot were what brought up his grade. Overall, he could tell that he was becoming more comfortable with the idea of capturing human models.

You looked forward to the couple of hours you got to spend with Eren on shift. You couldn't count the times Celine or Yvonne caught you staring or smiling to yourself as he went about his day. One particular day, when you saw him about to walk in, you dropped to the floor and waited good and well until he walked into the kitchen to pop back out and casually scooped Celine to follow you into the bathroom to fix your hair, which she had to reassure you was fine as it was .

On your day off, with nothing in particular to do, you decided you were gonna get some long-awaited rest. Two hours into your midday nap though, your phone started ringing, paired with the constant and irritating rings of your doorbell. You answered the call from Teddy with a groggy voice just for him to tell you to wake the hell up."

You told him to hold on, that somebody was at the door. You huffed and rolled out of bed, trudging all the way down to the front door. It took all you had not to come to shout when you got down to the door. You stuck your eye in the peephole and your heart dropped.

Eren?! How–Who in the hell told this kid where I lived? And who did he think he was showing up unannounced? Something didn't smell right. Amidst your confusion, you started to smile though. You reached for the doorknob but remembered you just woke the hell up from a nap. You ran to the nearby mirror and took one look at yourself. "Hold on!" you told him. You bolted up the stairs, grabbed your brush and a scrunchy, and started brushing it back into a ponytail. Then you ran back down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hi," he waved like nothing was wrong with this at all.

"Boy–" Where to even begin. "What're you doing here?" With swimming trunks and two bags of stuff?

 "What're you doing here?" With swimming trunks and two bags of stuff?