-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟-

𝔸/ℕ: 1st: 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕖𝕥. 2nd:𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 "𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕒 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒" 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕪 𝕍𝔸𝕃ℕ𝕋ℕ 𝕗𝕥. ℙ𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕖𝕟𝕟. 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣. And 3rd: 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖. 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 ℕ𝕐 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤.

Eren stood patiently outside the museum's doors. Camera in his hand and waiting patiently. He had his hair tied off into a low ponytail to keep the wind from blowing it into his face.

 He had his hair tied off into a low ponytail to keep the wind from blowing it into his face

(Let's pretend those shoes are a little worn out.)

Luckily for him, Armin was able to cover his shift this afternoon, so as soon as class was over, he ran straight home and caught the bus over here. But it had already been 30 minutes since he arrived. Every couple of minutes he would check the time, then turned his head from left, right, and straight ahead, trying to see which direction you might've been coming from.

"Where is she...?" he muttered. "Maybe I should go down so it'll be easier for her to see me." He mulled it over for a moment, and when he decided he was going to do it, he spotted a person who seemed to be you, coming up from the left side.

" He mulled it over for a moment, and when he decided he was going to do it, he spotted a person who seemed to be you, coming up from the left side

(Minus the jacket.)

"Yo!" You wheezed, extremely out of breath. You hung your head as your arm swung back and forth. You were trying to keep yourself from collapsing. Every step you took was weighed down due to the sun doing the most and your complete lack of being in shape.

"Hey," he raised a hand from off his camera. "Everything okay? You look a bit out of breath." Halfway up the stairs, you raised your head to look at him. "Did you run here?"