-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩-

A/N: You can play the Party Mix now or when you get to picture of the venue 

"Girl, hurry it up so we can take these shots and head out the door." Celine called out from the living room. "The uber's bout to be outside in like 2 minutes!"

"I'm coming right now!" You smacked your red-stained lips, checked your makeup and hair one last time, snatched your purse off your dresser, and scuttled over to the kitchen. Celine stood there with her hand on her hip, which dropped when she saw your outfit of the night.

||W/ a black belt; clear or black heels and whichever hairstyle||

"Okay, miss thang! Where you goin?" She slid you your drink.

"Same place as you, hot stuff," you joked. You dropped your elbow on the counter. You set your purse down as well.

||W/ a long black wet and wavy frontal wig||

Celine did a throaty giggle and stuck out her tongue

Celine did a throaty giggle and stuck out her tongue. "Well you know," she flipped her hair over her shoulder and struck up a couple poses, the last end with her hand in her back pockets.

Elijah, the big dummy forgot to mention in his original invitation but turned around and added on two days the party was themed. Everybody had to show up wearing 90's themed fits. Nobody aside from those who went to the mall together knew what the other was wearing but Celine joked that Eren would show up in his tired out clothes to fit the theme.

The girls all went out to pick up an outfit for Elijah's party, Eren said he met up with Armin to do the same, and Teddy already said he had something in his closet but would look around just in case.

Celine took a second glance at your chest and asked, "you playin a dangerous game tonight or wearing pasties?"

You pulled the side open to show one boob. "Pasties." A mischievous grin grew on you. "I might flash him tonight tho," you shrugged. No other reasons but just for the hell of it and to see what he'd do. Recently you'd been teasing more and more and each time it amused you because most of the time he wasn't able to keep up.