-𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖-

A/N: Buckle up people. This right here's a long one. Don't play the song yet~

During his hour break, Eren spent his time in the lounge looking over and revising his thesis one last good time before printing his.

His outfit consisted of a dark Green short-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his shoulders, showing off his muscles; khaki shorts sitting just above his knees, matching socks to his top, and white airforces on his feet. His only accessory was a black beaded bracelet with a single white bead in the middle.

 For the last 10 minutes, boredom set in a little, and you began wandering over his thoughts. His chest fluttered as he picked up his phone to send you a text.

His heart did a little jig when he pictured the glow on your face when you received his message. As soon as he finished typing it out, he looked it over.

"'I kInDa rEaLly MiSs yOU rN Sad face and a broken heart~'"

Eren's heart nearly jumped out of his throat. He cupped his ear from the wet whispers in his ear and whipped around to find his friend Noah looming over his shoulder smacking his puckered lips closer to Eren. "Noah-" He weaved out of the way and playfully pushed him off. "Scared the crap outta me." He scrubbed his ear to get the remnants of voice out of his eardrum.

Noah hooked his arm back over his shoulder, then dropped his entire weight on the brunette

Noah hooked his arm back over his shoulder, then dropped his entire weight on the brunette. "Who you talking to broski~ One of the females from your harem?"

"My what?"

He sucked his teeth. "Bro don't act brand new. I know you got like 50 numbers on your phone by now. Those blessed with the good looks such as we need not be humble about these things."

"Okay, first of all, I don't have a harem. Second of all, you're exaggerating the numbers, and third, I'm already talking to the girl I like, so why would I waste my time with that? I'm actually a good boy, unlike a certain somebody I know," he tipped his head and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Hey! I'm a good boy too. Shade and Kendra said so a while back."

He chuckled. "'Til you were caught and dumped like a stray." His ex, Shade, caught him with his side piece, Kendra, in the park holding hands so she ran up to them, slapped the mess out of him, and doused him with her iced latte before leaving him. Then Kendra gave him one to the jaw, cursed him out, and left him there on the bench. Right after she walked out, he was cursed out and left with a burning slap on his cheek.

"Whateverrr, we're talking about you. Not me. But for real you haven't been like--'lemme just call this one back'? At all?"

"Nope," he shook his head.

He pushed his finger gun to Eren's temple. "Liar."

"I'm deadass," he chuckled.

"Swear."