-𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-

Standing in front of your vanity after putting on your outfit, you lined your lips with lipgloss and smacked your lips approvingly to your entire fit.

You picked up your ringing phone from the dresser and answered, "hey, how close're you?" You plucked at your shirt and twisted yourself to size up your figure

You picked up your ringing phone from the dresser and answered, "hey, how close're you?" You plucked at your shirt and twisted yourself to size up your figure. "I just finished getting ready." Then the doorbell rung with him telling you to come down in an excited tone. "Okay, okay, I'm coming." You chuckled. You grabbed your purse off the edge of your bed and walked with a pep in your step toward your front door. "Daddy, I'm leaving! Love you!" you shouted loud enough for it to reach his bedroom. You paused just to hear him call back, "love you, too spud! Be safe."

You grabbed pair of white platform heels out from the closet and heard the bell go off again. "I'm coming, hold on."

"Come on, you're making me nervous."

When you opened the door, you squinted with a reluctant smile pushing through. The goof stood posed up with his hand holding up the rest of him and a toothy grin that soon fell with his jaw.

 The goof stood posed up with his hand holding up the rest of him and a toothy grin that soon fell with his jaw

"What're you doing blocking the door like that? Move." You playfully pushed his chest back and he grabbed your hand back and pressed it right over his chumping heart.

"Giirrll," he shook his head up from your face to your toes, "if only you knew half the things you do to me." Then he raised the same hand over your head and bit his lips excitingly. "Lookin scrump-diddly-umptious. The nerve." As soon as he took a tipped step forward toward into your cheek, he paused and popped his head up like a meerkat to see inside the house like he was looking for something. "Ya parents is home?"

"Just my dad."

"Where he at?"

"In his bedroom enjoying his off day," you said. "Why?" You felt around behind you for the doorknob and pulled it in.

He nodded slow and looked down at you with a pushed bottom lip. "How unfortunate," he picked up this bad British accent. "I had planned to end the day back at this lovely residence to ravish you in your fluffy gray sheets."

"You're so weird," you shook your head, smiling regardless, and went to stand by the passenger side, and he hurried after you to open it.

As you were pulling off the curb, you asked him where it was that you guys were going because you hadn't ate breakfast as he he'd texted you not to do last night.