14.

Six days had passed since the execution of Jason.

No more discussion of the third floor was made, no more discussion of Jason was made, and nobody seemed to notice the mysterious black smoke that was drifting in extremely slowly through the bolted windows.

"We could try the windows, but they're bolted shut," Dan said, leaning on the desk and looking at the ground.

"Seto, do you think your magic could open them?" Stampy asked. Seto shook his head.

"I've already tried. Numerous times." Seto said, shaking his head grimly.

Quentin slammed his fist on the desk, making Dan look up. "If someone else has to die to get out of this place, then so be it! But I won't just let us play as pawns in Notch's game." He snarled, earning a glare from a frustrated Jerome.

"Well then what do you expect us to do, Quentin?! Lay around here until Notch gets tired and kills us all himself?" The Bacca growled, turning Quentin's head to him.

"Don't talk back to me, mutt!" He snapped, shoving Jerome harshly. "You'll probably end up eating somebody!"

"Oh, is that right?" Jerome spat, curling his paws into fists. "Care to try that theory?"

"Are you challenging me, mutt?!" Quentin yelled, his face edging closer to Jerome's. Mitch tried to interfere, but Jerome forcefully shoved him away and onto the hard floor.

Dan ran over to Mitch, seeing his head bleeding slightly from hitting it so hard. He kneel down and pulled him into his lap, looking up at Jerome and Quentin angrily, but they just ignored him.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not!" Jerome barked, his sharp teeth sending chills through Quentin.

"I could kill you in a minute." Quentin scoffed with a smirk, folding his arms across his chest.

"I'VE FUCKING HAD IT YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" Jerome screamed, knocking Quentin to the ground and pinning him to the wall.

Everybody shrieked, eyes wide.

They all heard Quentin scream.