16.

Each houseguest danced in circles to the quick fiddle music, finally enjoying their stay for once.

Adam and Ty had locked arms, dancing on quick feet in fast circles as Dan, Danny, and Jordan played the fiddles they had found.

They played a song they had learned as children, called Roundtable Rival, causing the entire room to light up. Everyone was on their feet. Everyone but Mitchell Hughes.

Bodil stopped as soon as he saw the slumped figure in the corner, slipping from the cheerful bunch and sitting beside Mitch, putting his hand on his leg.

"Mitch, bud, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Gee, I dunno, maybe the fact that my best friend is dead!!?" Mitch screamed at him, his face red with tears.

Bodil's eyes widened, looking at the seemingly broken man. He was having so much fun dancing that he nearly forgot about Jerome.

Mitch turned back to his lap, letting out a sniff. "It's all Quentin's fault.. that asshole.." He muttered.

Bodil ignored his words. He knew that if he tried to fight them, Mitch would probably kick his ass into next week. So he kept his trap shut.

Suddenly, a drunk Bashur staggered over, faceplanting between the two. "Hello.." He said, his voice muffled from the floor.

"Bash!? Where the hell did you find alcohol in this place!?" Bodil gasped, looking at the drunk houseguest in astonishment.

Bashur didn't answer. He already passed out.

Mitch got up from where they had been sitting, rushing out of the room and slamming the door behind him. Bodil rose to his feet, noticing that the music and dancing had stopped.

"What's with Mitch..?" A confused Stampy asked.

"A very severe case of depression." Seto put his hand on Stampy's shoulder. "We must not get in his way."

Soon enough, the music had started again. Bash had woken up and staggered to his room, and Mitch remained in his.

Adam and Ty were now in the corner with locked lips, and Bodil was dancing as well as he could with Stampy. The entire room was filled with excitement and happiness. Even Notch was kind of happy.

After hours of exhausting fun, everyone retired to the dinner. Accept for Mitch and Bash, who everyone had presumed were already asleep.

"That's when I said to Trayaurus, 'Fuck off! You don't know anything!' ... and he kinda just stared at me." Dan said, laying back with his feet on the table.

"Wonderful story, Dan." Jordan said, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, as I was saying, we really need to stick together at all times. Any one of us could be a victim, or a murderer.." He said, biting his lip.

"Yeah, but what about when we sle-" Adam began, but was cut off by a piercing shriek.

Everyone's eyes grew to the size of tennis balls, as they scrambled as quick as they could to the dorm hall.

They burst into the room where the shriek was heard. And there he was. On his bed.

Dead.