1.

Bodil awakes from his bed to see the sun shining. He immediately puts on his sunglasses that he keeps on his bedside table.

He remembers that today, he starts a new adventure map that the creator hand-picked him to beat. Anxious, Bodil jumped out of his bed and walked to the door.

As he opened it, a path of gold blocks formed on the ground. Bodil decided to follow it. He walks for around 15 minutes, before finally coming to an enormous mansion in the middle of no where.

The sign by the door reads "Herobrine's Lair". Bodil pulls a paper from out of his pocket, and its writing matches the sign. With this, he opens the door and steps inside. The door immediately slams behind him, and all went silent.

Bodil walked down the short hall until he had heard voices. He walks in to the dining room to see 15 others stop in their tracks and stare at him. "Another one?" A man with a black goatee and a gold and purple glowing amulet had asked. "What are we even supposed to do here?" A fish-looking guy in a grey suit asks.

"I'll tell you just that" A deep, booming voice says out of no where. "Who said that?" A man with a black and white hat, beard, and long green tie asks. "Why, me of course!" The voice booms again, this time with a body appearing. Everybody gets a close look, and when he is fully visible, they all gasp in shock. "Notch?!" A light-brown haired man with a checkered hoodie asks. "That's right!" Notch laughs. "But, the paper and sign both read 'Herobrine'! What are you doing here?" A man in a lab-coat and goggles with a British accent asks. "You see, I am the ruler and creator of all of Minecraft, including Herobrine. The darkness I felt whilst creating him had kept inside me, and it grew over the years. The result is what you see now" Notch says, taking everyone aback. "But, why are we all here?" An orange cat with an accent similar to the man in the lab-coat asked. "Ah, this is the good part. You are all stuck here until you die, no way to escape. But there is one way out...." Notch says, stroking his beard. "Well tell us, then!" A furry creature in a suit asks eagerly. "Gladly! This is a game of death. You have to kill your peirs and try to not get caught. After the murder, an investigation will begin, and after enough evidence has been collected, we will hold a household trial. If the murderer suspected is guilty, they shall be executed. If the murderer suspected is innocent, everyone will die accept for the real killer. The last one alive gets to escape. Good luck!" Notch says before immediately disappearing.

"No! Why? I refuse to accept this!" A man in a blue space suit and helmet cries, dropping to the ground. "Hey, it'll be alright. We'll find a way out!" A man with long side bangs, black and green headphones, and a white tee shirt says, kneeling down to comfort the spaceman.

"I think we should get to know each other! I'll start off. I'm Bashur" a watermelon man with 3D glasses said.

"Ty" the man in headphones said, getting up with the spaceman.

"Jason" The spaceman said.

"Quentin" The fish said.

"Mitch" The man in the checkered hoodie said.

"Seto" A man in a purple hood said.

"Adam" A man in sunglasses and an amulet similar to the goatee man said.

"Jerome" The furry creature said.

"Ian" A man in sunglasses, a beard, and blue and black suit said.

"I'm Bodil!" Bodil says eagerly, trying to lighten the mood.

"Jordan" A man with red glasses and a suit similar to Ian said.

"Tiffany" A girl with pink hair said.

"Ant" The man with the goatee and amulet said.

"Dan" The lab-coated British man said.

"Stampy" The British orange cat said.

"Dan" The man in the long green tie said. Bodil thought that he kind of looked like a caveman.

"Wait, there are 2 Dans here, shouldn't we call one of them Danny?" Jordan suggested.

"I'll be Danny" The caveman stepped up and said.

"Alright, its settled. How about we split into groups of 3 or more and go explore the house?" Jerome offered. Everyone nodded.

Bodil, Seto, and Ty set off in a group of 3. They explored the house until they reached a tall door. They exchanged glances. "I wonder what's inside?" Ty asks. "Only one way to find out." Seto says, before slowly opening the door. Inside was a desk with paper, pens, scissors, and a mail opener on top. Bodil begins rummaging through the desk drawers. "Anything?" Seto asks. "No, just some pencils and a clipboard." Bodil replies. Seto digs through a chest in the corner of the room, pulling out some redstone, a piston, and a lever. "Sigh, useless." He says, disappointingly throwing them back in and closing the chest. "Anything else?" Seto asks. "Well, I found this book lying in the corner over there, but I can't tell what it says!" Ty says, handing Seto a red book. He searches through it, flipping the pages quickly. "Nope, just a cook book" He says, opening the chest and throwing it in with the redstone. "Wait, you can read that stuff?!" Bodil asks in amazement. "Yeah, all sorcerers can" Seto says simply, shrugging and walking out of the room. The others follow behind and close the door, headed to the Dining Room.

They walk in to find that they were the last ones in. "Did you find anything?" Dan asks, getting up from his seat. "Yes, we found a room with a desk that had paper, scissors, and a mail cutter on it. All that was in the drawers were pencils and a clipboard. There was a chest with nothing but 2 pieces of redstone, a piston, and a lever, and Ty found a useless cookbook." Seto explained. "What did you find?" Ty asks, looking at everyone else. "A master bathroom, a kitchen, and an indoor basketball court of some kind." Dan explains. "Why would Notch need that in a mansion?" Bodil asks. "Who knows? The guy's creepy as hell." Dan explains. Bodil, Ty, and Seto sat down at the table and began eating with everyone else.

Bodil takes off his sunglasses and crawls into bed. All he could think was: "Am I going to survive the first night?"