7.

The next morning, Bodil awoke abruptly. He looked over at the clock. 8:57 AM. Hoping he wasn't too early for breakfast, he slid out of his bed.

He slipped his suit on, and straightened his tie quickly like he did every morning. He reached for the door knob, turned it, and hesitantly walked out into the hallway.

He walked down to the dining hall, and only Dan and Stampy were sitting there, talking over tea. They turned, looked at him, and waved happily.

"Morning Bodil!" They cheered happily, before taking another sip of their tea. "Why are you guys so happy?" Bodil asked, sitting down beside them.

"Oh, Stampy and I were just having a discussion about something hilarious, that's all." Dan says simply, turning back to Stampy, them each giving a little giggle.

Just then, Ty stumbled in.

"Woah, talk about bed head!" Dan laughs, but Ty just ignored his comment and sat down beside Bodil.

Ty's hair truly was a mess - his bangs covered his entire face, some of his hair stood straight up, and it was tangled in large knots.

"Morning, Ty. How are you?" I said, and he gave me a small smile, barely visible through his hair.

"I'm fine. Hungry, actually. What's there to eat in this place?" He asks, and his stomach rumbled.

"I don't know, the usual. I saw some fruit, oatmeal, muffins, whatnot." Bodil shrugs, and Ty nods.

As the minutes fly by, everyone loads into the dining hall, though one person never shows up.

Adam.

"H-has anyone seen A-Adam in a w-while?" Jordan asks, his face worried. Everyone's eyes went wide as they all realized that Adam had not yet shown up, for it had been hours.

"N-no..." Ty says quietly, and him, Dan, Bodil, Seto, and Stampy all rush to Adam's room.

They pound on the door as loud as they can. "ADAM??!" Ty yells, but no answer.

With this, he bursts Adam's door open.