24.

Bodil's leg twitched. Then his eye. He shook violently whilst sitting on the edge of his bed, gripping his hair. He was going mad.

What was Ty saying?! What did he mean?! Who was Martin, and all those other people with crazy names?! And Seto, too? They know everything? What's there to know?!

It hit Bodil like a two tons of bricks. He didn't remember anything. Nothing. Every memory he had before stepping foot in this house was gone. That's when he snapped.

It was too much. All of this was too much. He didn't know anything, he didn't want to know anything, he wanted to end it all. He wanted this fucked up craze to end! He wasn't just another piece in Notch's game!

Little did he know, that's exactly what he was. Except, it wasn't Notch's game. No, not at all. This monopoly was owned by another mind.

Now he knew what they felt. What they saw. Why they did it. The madness they all had, the urge they all felt, he now felt it, too. Madness coursed through his veins like a river.

Bodil's sane mind was gone. He could no longer control his actions. Or that's what he thought. Madness had its new Marionette, and boy, was it gonna have just as much fun as it always did.

Bodil turned his head sharply, grinning as he saw the shiny blade on his desk. He went over, grabbed the handle, and burst into maniacal laughter. The moonlight made his teeth glow, and they looked sharper than usual. He pulled off his sunglasses. His eyes were glowing bright red.

"Do it.." whispered Ant's voice.

"Do it.." echoed Jason's.

"Do it.." cooed Jerome's.

"Do it.." Bash's chuckled.

"Kill him." Jordan's smirked, and Bodil could swear he felt his ear being licked.

("JUST. DO IT!!" Shouted Shia LeBeouf from the other room. No? No..? Okay.. I'll just.. get back to the story now)

Bodil eyed the blade, seeing his reflection looking back at him. His hair was a mess. His face was lined with scars. His eye was still twitching.

He quietly opened his door and slipped out of his room. He peeked into his victim's room. Empty.
He crept around the entire house, peering into every room but doing so with great stealth. He was practically a ninja. He finally found his victim sitting by the fireplace.

This made a big grin tug at the corner of Bodil's lips. Much to his relief, his target was asleep.

Bodil tiptoed over to him, before grabbing him by the neck and slamming him back against a wall. His target tried to scream, but Bodil was holding his neck so tight that he couldn't.

Bodil ripped his knife into his chest, blood going all over him. He did this again and again, until his suit was soaked. He stabbed his victim in every area possible, dropping him to the ground. He got on his knees and ripped his chest open, pulling out his victim's guts. The Madness felt too good to resist. He ate his guts right then and there, gripping them with his bloody hands as he laughed quietly into the air. He threw the knife into the corpse's eye, it landing right in the pupil.

Bullseye.

He licked the blood from his fingers, nearly biting his own finger off. The bloodshed was such a beautiful sight. It made him want more. He held his forearm up to his sharp teeth, ripping it across them, his own blood now pouring out. He licked all that up, too.

He put his blood-covered sunglasses back on his nose, a smug grin on his face as he turned and walked away.

Adam had been murdered. Brutally.