15.

Everyone gasped, shrieking, most covering their eyes.

"JEROME!!!" Mitch cried at the top of his lungs as tears of rage and sadness streamed down his red cheeks.

They all knew Jerome's fate.

When Jerome pulled away from the poor, shredded fish, all that remained of him were his head, neck, and shoulders.

Everybody cringed at they saw the wide-eyed fish bone, as Jerome stood tall, not even caring about the brutal execution he was in for.

Notch even skipped the trial. Everybody watched Jerome eat Quentin alive, and that was all Notch needed.

Everyone was immediately teleported to the safe side of the execution room.

Everyone but Jerome Aceti.

The Big Bang

The Bacca was standing in the large room on the opposite side of the thick glass, which had been set up to look like an arena, and Jerome had been given a diamond axe.

He clutched it tight as he smirked, grinning.

"Hunger Deens!" He shouted. "Hell yeah!"

All of a sudden, creepers and skeletons began to emerge from the shadows, surrounding him.

The skeletons shot their sharp arrows and the creepers hissed before making a loud explosion, but he managed to dodge all the attacks.

He ripped his axe through the spiders and zombies, doing parkour through the large spruce trees to avoid the arrows and explosions, and swiping the spiders out of the trees swiftly with the axe.

He jumped down and moved swiftly away from the endermen, hopping from foot to foot quickly to avoid the poison of those pesky witches.

He sliced his axe and decapitated many zombies, jumping off of their heads to reach a few of the trees. He jumped off to avoid a skeleton in one tree, before realizing he was in a corner.

His eyes widened as he saw the hundreds of mobs crowded together, all headed for him in the corner of the arena.

He slowly backed up as the seemingly endless and hungry mobs creeped toward him, before his back hit something he knew wasn't the thick glass wall.

He quickly turned around, complete and utter fear taking over his body and face as he saw the gigantic, 50 foot tall creeper behind him.

He screamed loudly before the giant let out a piercing hiss, and immediately exploded.

The explosion was huge, brutally annihilating Jerome and all of the mobs in the arena.

When the light and smoke from the explosion had dissipated, all anyone could see was Jerome's wide-eyed head, the shiny diamond axe sticking straight out of his forehead, covered in blood.