4.

Bodil backed up slowly as Danny breathed heavily in anger. As soon as he was out of Danny's view, he rushed up the stairs quickly. "Dan! Dan!" He shouted, rushing to Dan quickly. Dan turned and looked at him with wide eyes. "Danny's wearing a green tie!" He exclaims exhaustively after running up the steps. "I knew I'd seen it before!" Adam claims, turning everyone's attention to him. "Well, as of now that's the only piece of evidence we have, no need to fuss over it." Quentin says simply, walking over from the other side of the room.

Bodil sighs as he walks out of the room to Ty, who is searching the bathroom for evidence. "Look, do you see this?" Ty asks without getting up or turning around. He holds up a folded note, slightly covered in blood. "What does it say?" Bodil asks hesitantly. "Don't know, haven't read it yet" Ty shrugs. He gets up and stands beside Bodil, unfolding the note to where they both could see.

"Danny,

This game gets boring easily. I'm sick of waiting! I have chosen you to commit the first murder using whatever you can find. I don't care how you do it, JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN! If you don't do it in the next 12 hours, you will be immediately executed. Good luck!

~Notch"

Bodil stared blankly at the note. He reread it again and again, taking in every single word. He turned to Ty, whose eyes were wide. "That's why Danny was so upset..." Bodil explains in shock. Bodil and Ty immediately gather the others. "Guys!!! Come read this!!" They shouted, running out of the bathroom, as everyone gathered quickly in the hallway at their holler. "What is it??!!!" Stampy asks anxiously, running straight to Bodil's side. He swipes the note from Bodil's hands, his quick eyes darting around the thin sheet of parchment. "Oh my...god..." He exclaimed slowly. Bashur reluctantly grabbed the sheet and read it for himself, him having a very similar reaction. The note got passed around, each houseguest reading it one by one, until finally, Jordan finished the chain. "I don't believe it. Anyone could've wrote that." Quentin said, crossing his arms and leaning his back against one of the door frames. He was the fifth one to read the note.

"Just what are you saying, Quentin? Did you write it?" Jerome asks, giving Quentin a dirty yet suspicious look. "Hey, let's not jump to conclusions here, Jerome!" Seto says, standing inbetween them and outstretching his arms. Jerome gives a small growl and turns away. Mitch goes up to Jerome and puts a hand on his shoulder, immediately earning a smile from the Bacca. Before anyone could make another move, several dings could be heard throughout the room.

"Ding, dong, ding, dong!!! It's time for the first Household Trial!!! Please make your way to the elevator on the first floor!!" Notch's voice boomed, followed by a very evil laugh. Everyone gave concerned looks, most of them sweating in nervousness. "Better not k-keep him waiting.." Adam gulped, and a few others nodded. "Right. Let's g-get down there.." Mitch said nervously, beginning to walk down the stairs slowly with Jerome. Everyone else followed quickly followed behind, but Jason stopped dead in his tracks. He looks back at the bloody bathroom, for whom Tiffany still lie there. "Goodbye, my love...." He says, another tear escaping his eye, before he shakes it off and runs after the others, catching up to them swiftly.