3.

They both gasp at the sight. "Oh my God...." Ant says, covering his mouth in shock, before slowly backing up, and stepping into a pile of blood. "I'll go get the others!" Bodil exclaimed quickly, before rushing out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

He pounds on Adam's door, continuously shouting "Adam!". Adam opens the door, and Bodil looked shocked at his terrible bed-head. "Well?" Adam asks, snapping Bodil back into reality. "Oh, yeah, get upstairs! Now!" Bodil commands, moving out of Adam's way so he could go investigate. Bodil one-by-one wakes everyone up, delivering the same message. After getting everyone, he quickly runs back upstairs.

He sees Stampy leaning against the wall. It looked as though he were thinking. "What are you doing?" Bodil asks, walking up to him. "Nothing.. Its just... I can't believe that one of us did this! Somebody wants to escape desperately." Stampy sighs, walking over from the wall to go investigate.

As Bodil walks back over to Seto and the others, something catches his eye. It was a piece of shiny green cloth. Bodil examines it closer, then walks over to Dan to show it to him.

"What's this?" Dan asks as Bodil hands it to him. He examines it carefully, checking every single detail. "It appears to be the material used to make ties...." Dan says carefully, handing it back to Bodil who then slips it in his pocket. Bodil then looks over his shoulder to see Jerome and Mitch sitting down with Jason. Mitch has one arm wrapped around Jason's shoulder, the other holding his metal-covered hand. "Jason was really traumatized, huh?" Bodil asks, kneeling down with them. Jerome turns to him and slowly nods. "I don't think he's ever seen a dead body before, let alone one entirely covered in blood." Jerome sighs, shaking his head. Just then, Jason slowly takes his helmet off, revealing his tear-stained face. He extends his shaky arm and hands it to Bodil. "P-put it on T-Tiffany." He says sternly, then returning to crying. Bodil makes his way to the bathroom with the helmet. He sees Quentin standing there, examining the corpse. "Are you done investigating the head?" Bodil asks. Quentin nods. Bodil kneels down to Tiffany, secretly grabbing her cold hand where no one could see. Small tears form in his eyes. "Oh Tiffany, why did you have to go so quickly?" He whispers, the tears now sliding down his face. He gently closes her eyes with his fingers, then slides the helmet on her head. He gets up and walks out of the room.

"Well, the murder weapon was definitely that redstone from the study" He could hear Seto saying as he approached the lounge area. As he turned the corner, he could see Seto, Stampy, Adam, and Bashur standing in the middle of the room, talking. They all had very serious faces. As soon as Bashur noticed Bodil, his eyes widened. "Hey, have you found anything?" He asks, leaving the group and approaching Bodil. The others quickly follow behind him. "Yes, a piece of green cloth that appears to be from a tie" Bodil explains, as the others appear surprised. "A green tie? Where have I seen one of those before..." Adam asks, trailing off. "Hey, have you guys seen much of Danny lately?" Jordan asks, walking into the room. "We've been looking everywhere, but he's no where to be found" Jordan says, shrugging. "Maybe I could go look." Bodil suggests. Jordan nods in approval, as Bodil sets off to search the mansion.

As he walks into the dining room, he can see the back of a figure sitting at the table. "Danny..?" He asks slowly approaching the table. "Leave me alone" He can hear Danny say, not turning around. "Danny, we need you to come help u-" "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Danny shouts, getting up from the table quickly, his face red with anger. Bodil looked at his neck. He was wearing a green tie.