22.

Bodil scoffed, looking at him. "Jordan, you did not."

"Yes I did. I did it. I killed him because he was keeping secrets. I'm willing to accept punishment for what I've done."

"Jordan, stop! You didn't kill him! I know you didn't!" Bodil cried, his face angry. Jordan only shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Bodil. But I did." He said. Bodil opened his mouth to speak again, but Jordan clasped a hand over his mouth. He pushed him against the back wall, pulling out a knife from his jacket and holding it to Bodil's neck. "Vote for me, or all of you will die. Vote for me, do you understand?!" Jordan growled. Bodil's eyes widened in fear, and he struggled, but Jordan just made a slash across his arm, causing Bodil to squeak in pain. "Vote for the wrong person, and everyone dies. Vote me. I did it." He said, before releasing his grip on Bodil.

Bodil gripped his arm in pain as he stared at his lover. Tears were strewn on the bottoms of his eyes, but he just went back to his desk. The entire room was speechless, staring at Jordan. Jordan growled, holding the knife out to all of them. "VOTE FOR ME!!!"

Without another word, Seto went up to Notch. Very simply, the words rolled off his tongue like butter. "Our vote is Jordan."

Notch slammed the button with his fist once more. Jordan's face appeared on the screen. Bodil broke to his knees in shock as he saw the red letters in front of him. He trembled, tears of anger and sadness streaming down his cheeks. How could Jordan do something like this?! How could his own lover kill somebody?!

Jordan plucked his glasses from his nose, folding one of the sides in and tucking them in the collar of Bodil's shirt, right next to his sunglasses. He knelt down, pressing his lips to Bodil's cheek gently. "I'll miss you."

Physical Breakdown

Suddenly, a giant line of thick, huge chains whipped out of the wall and wrapped around Jordan's torso, immediately yanking him backward. They all watched him squirm, but the chains yanked tighter, causing his face to go blue. They watched as a big metal door shot up, opening and revealing a room that had huge spikes on either wall. Jordan was dragged by the clanking chain until his back met the back metal wall of the room with a loud slam. Bodil tried to refrain from watching, but he just couldn't.

They watched the terrified look on his face. He always acted tough, but, deep down he was scared of death. Bodil knew immediately. They watched as chains wrapped around his wrists, and he clenched his fists, teeth gritted in fear. He froze when they wrapped his ankles, but gasped when a long chain snaked around his neck. He let out a piercing scream, the chains beginning to draw back into the wall slowly, without stopping.

Bodil could see the skin on his shoulders and thighs ripping. Red flesh revealed and blood spilling rapidly, the skin on his collarbone was tearing too. Suddenly, the chains that wrapped his wrists yanked roughly into the wall, ripping his arms clean off. He screamed even louder, the same result occurring to his legs. He was now just a torso with a head that was barely hanging on.

The chain that held his neck still drew back slowly, before retracting all at once. Bodil watched his head rip clean off. Within a split second, the giant spike walls slammed together on his severed torso, not drawing back.