18.

Bodil looked at the warrior, his eyes filled with hurt as he surveyed the wounds. Most everyone had gone to survey Bash's body once more, a few stayed with Stampy and Seto, but Bodil was left alone to watch over Jordan.

He reached out, grabbing the warrior's warm hand, and held it gently in his. Bodil had felt a slight connection to Jordan lately, but he bit his lip thinking of his crush from home, the one he may never see again.

I can't do that to Simon...

He sighed, gripping the man's soft hand tighter, his head tilted toward the floor. He swam through his thoughts as though looking for lost treasure, unable to find it. He didn't seem to notice that Jordan's eyes had fluttered open, and were looking straight at him.

Bodil finally looked up, their gazes locking. Bodil quickly broke the gaze, turning his head away. "You're up..."

"Thank you for noticing." Jordan smirked, squeezing Bodil's hand gently. A light pink blush painted his face, but Jordan decided against pointing it out. "Where are the others?" He asked instead.

"Investigating, or staying with Seto and Stampy-" Bodil stopped, looking at Jordan once again. "That was a really brave thing you did back there."

Jordan smiled at this. "When you don't care about your own life but you care about others, you'll do just about anything." He said. Bodil sighed happily, enjoying how selfless the man was.

Bodil looked at Jordan's shoulder and then his cut up hands. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked.

Jordan nodded, looking at Bodil with gentle eyes. He plucked his glasses from his nose, setting them on the table beside him. Bodil had his hanging from his shirt collar.

Jordan stretched open his good arm, and Bodil's eyes widened. "Don't keep me waiting!" Jordan laughed. Bodil blushed even darker, before going over and laying beside the man on his bed. Jordan pulled him into his chest, not letting their hands disconnect.

They stared at each other for a while, each with gentle eyes and waiting for the other to do something. Finally Bodil did, closing the space between their lips.

Seto lay motionless on the bed. He hadn't moved or even twitched since the blast. Ty studied his body carefully, concerned.

Mitch came up behind him. "What if he doesn't..?"

"It's definitely a possibility." Ty said quickly, as if telling Mitch not to jinx it. Mitch nodded, looking down. "Who do you think poisoned Bash?"

"Look, that's not my concern at the moment. What I'm concerned about is Seto." Ty snapped, putting his hand on Seto's cold, unconscious chest.

Mitch sighed, walking across the room to where Dan was sitting beside Stampy. "He hasn't gotten any better. Neither has Seto.." Dan said, his voice filled with concern. Mitch shook slightly, looking at the cat's bloody shoulder. "Do you think he's cursed..?"

Dan looked at Mitch as though he were crazy. "Why? 'Cause he's a cat?"

"Just think about it Dan! Neither of them of are getting any better! Maybe it's because of Stampy!"

Dan sighed, getting up. He went over, picking up Seto and carrying into his room a few doors down.