19.

They sat there, the time ticking by. The energy in the room was growing dim. But Dan refused to believe what his heart felt. It seemed his tiny rebellion worked. Seto's eyes fluttered open, and he gripped his stomach as the sheer pain lingered there. Dan immediately shot up, looking at him. "Thank God you're alive! I was worried bloody sick!"

Seto shook his head. "Where are the others?" He asked. Pain and worry was etched all over his face, his ash-covered cheeks a light shade of red. His chocolate hair was ruffled in an odd manner, but he cared not to smooth it down.

Dan only shook his head. "You'd best get to your feet. Trial starts soon."

Seto looked at the Brit, his eyes narrowed. "I asked you a question. Where are they?"

"Investigating and waiting for the cat to get up. Now come on, now that you're up, you can help me investigate with them." Dan implied, turning and walking out of the room. Seto followed without oblige. Just as they were about to enter the crime scene, a loud voice stopped them.

"Make your way to the elevator immediately."

~

Someone had propped Stampy up on his desk. He wasn't dead yet - Bodil was sure of that. Maybe he wouldn't die at all. Maybe he will be the one to escape. Maybe he will murder someone. Maybe he'll get murdered. Maybe he will di-

"BODIL!!" Notch's voice roared. He caught Bodil's attention immediately, and his eyes narrowed. "I asked you a question."

Bodil looked at Notch, before gulping. "I didn't hear.."

Notch just shook his head in disgust, as Danny spoke up. "I investigated upstairs."

All heads turned to him. "And you didn't get killed?!?!" Dan yelled. His face was painted with shock and anger that Danny had told no one sooner of his trip.

"Yes. For some reason, the mobs were gone. It was... peaceful." Danny implied. Seto spoke up.

"Maybe he knew how to get the mobs to leave." Seto spat, shooting a suspicious look at Danny. Danny only growled.

"Listen here, magic boy, don't go blaming me for his death. It had something to do with the hour. I watched."

"Watched? What the hell do you mean?" Bodil questioned, his fists clenching gently under his table. He watched as the bearded man turned to him sharply.

"I sat there and watched! The mobs alternate between hours! One hour they're not there, next hour, they are! I sat there for five straight hours trying to figure it out, before I finally did!"

"So the murderer must've grabbed the Arsenic when it wasn't the mobs' hour." Jordan exclaimed suddenly, and Danny nodded.

Bodil looked over at Jordan. Jordan had a displeased look on his face, arms folded across his chest. His head was pointed down so that his eyes were visible above his glasses. They were filled with suspicion. He looked highly annoyed.

"Exactly. But there was another thing I discovered in there. Footprints." Danny stated.

"Well no shit! We all went up there not even twelve hours ago!" Ty growled. Danny threw his hands up.

"Listen to me, God dammit!! Of course I found our footprints, but I found more! They belonged to none other than... Bash."

"How the hell did Bash get up there?!" Mitch questioned, and Danny only shrugged.

"I don't know. I studied the fibers and I guarantee you, they belong to him. He went straight to the pile of weapons, then straight out. And they were hours older than ours. All the other ones that belonged to us were fresh, from hours later."

"So you're saying Bash committed suicide?" Bodil asked, getting an excited response from Danny.

"Yes! That's my hypothesis. I noticed, the mobs are only there on odd hours. Bash was gone for half of our party. And our party took place during an even hour. When the mobs were not in the room. He must've snuck up there, found the Arsenic, put it in his cola, and snuck back downstairs. After drinking it and pretending to be drunk, he retreated to his room and awaited his death."

"But that doesn't make sense, why would Bash want to commit suicide?" Bodil began.

"Have you not seen the man? Hell, he was more depressed than Mitch!" His boyfriend scoffed. "He was always gloomy and I watched him cry a lot. Danny's hypothesis makes sense." Jordan sighed.

"Exactly!" Danny said, earning a smirk from Jordan. "Because none of us knew about the third floor!"

"But how the hell did Bash know, then?"

"Mitch, the guy was missing A LOT. He could've discovered it on one of his 'adventures'." Danny made quotes with his fingers as he spoke.

The room went silent. Everyone stared blankly at their tables. Processing the story, the evidence, the emotion. It all worked out. It was as though their minds were connected. Bash killed himself on purpose. They were positive.

"Have you found your final answer yet?" Notch asked. Seto was the one to speak up.

"Bash. Bash killed himself."

Bash's face flashed on the screen. The huge red letters were all-too-familiar. Bash had done it. He had taken his own life.

Without a moment's hesitation, Notch slammed the big red button on his throne, and the ground crumbled and fell out from beneath each and every one of them.