17.

Everyone stared at the corpse lying helplessly on the bed, all shocked but mostly confused. Even Mitch was there. They stared at the bottle in his hand, and Seto gulped. "Was he an alcoholic...?"

Everyone shrugged, except Ty. "No. He wasn't. He never was. Him and I have had our share of drinks together in the past, but one pesky drink killed him? I find that hard to believe." He said, folding his arms across his chest.

"Yeah, he only came to my bar with Ty on special occasions!" Adam said, making Mitch's attention snap to him. "You owned a bar!?"

Adam nodded, a smile appearing on his face. "Yeah! I was a bartender for seven years!"

"Wait a minute.. Adam could be of use for once!" Seto said, making Adam give him a dirty look. "For once, my ass.." He muttered, turning away.

Seto walked over, prying the bottle from Bash's cold, dead hand. He handed it to Adam. "Maybe you could smell it and identify what kind of alcohol it is." He said.

Adam put the bottle to his nose and took a whiff, before his eyes widened and he dropped it, covering his mouth with his hands as tears pricked his eyes.

"What is it!? What's wrong!?" Everyone gasped, seeing the broken bottle and liquid on the floor.

Adam wiped his eyes, coughing. "That's not alcohol... that's Arsenic..."

(Arsenic: Arsenic is a chemical element with symbol As and atomic number 33. Arsenic occurs in many minerals, usually in conjunction with sulfur and metals, and also as a pure elemental crystal. Arsenic is a metalloid. Arsenic poisoning is a medical condition caused by elevated levels of arsenic in the body. So, pretty much, the world's deadliest poison.)

"ARSENIC!!!???" Danny yelled. "SOMEBODY POISONED HIM!!!"

"Indeed they did..." Notch's voice rumbled through the room, snapping everyone's attention to the figure now sitting beside Bash's body. "What, did you think I served alcohol in this place!!?"

Dan smirked, pushing in front of the crowd and facing up to Notch. "No alcohol, eh? Then where'd that bottle come from?" He said, pointing to the shards of glass on the floor.

"That? That was a cola bottle. Bash was drinking cola, under the impression that it was beer, and it was filled with Arsenic. I watched it all go down, right from the moment that the murderer filled the bottle." Notch grinned, making Dan nod.

"Fair point. Now, Mr. Notch, where'd you get the Arsenic?!" Dan laughed, pointing an accusing finger at Notch.

"Well, all I'll say is that someone made it to the third floor..." Notch said, earning a stunned look from Dan.

Dan immediately darted out of the room, followed by Seto, Ty, and Jordan, who stopped dead in their tracks as they approached the staircase to the third floor.

The gate was gone.

Everyone ran up behind them, Notch walking in casually, everyone staring at the staircase in silence. "Well, fools, I'm not just gonna tell you what's up there!!" Notch remarked impatiently.

Everyone nodded, darting up the stairs. They stopped at the top, many loud gulps able to be heard. "Sure is dark up here.." Jordan exclaimed.

A low purple glow appeared on both of Seto's hands, turning some heads. "I've discovered that this is the only element of my power that works here." Seto said simply.

Seto walked down the shadowy halls, his hands casting a gentle purple glow that bounced right off the dark walls as he led the group, but everything was still barely visible in the darkness.

He came to a door, gently pushing it open and peering inside, before gasping loudly. He walked inside, followed by the rest of the group. "What's in here, Seto...?"

Seto then put his hands about a foot apart, his eyes closed as a ball of purple light formed, growing. He then shot it into the air, filling most of the room with bright purple light.

In the middle of the room was a giant mountain of diamond and iron swords, tons of different potions, rotten flesh, golden apples, golden armor, and a single, enchanted diamond pickaxe.

"Oh my gosh... where did all this stuff come from?" Stampy asked, before letting out a pain scream as he fell to the ground, gripping his shoulder. Danny ran over, seeing he had an arrow sticking out of his shoulder. He snapped his attention towards where it came from, his eyes widening.

"SKELETON!!!" He yelled, as about 300 glowing red eyes all opened at once from the black shadows of the room's perimeter.

He picked up Stampy, who was now letting out yelp after yelp as he gripped his shoulder.

Suddenly, a muffled scream turned everyone's heads, as they saw Mitch with a zombie's hands over his mouth, dragging him backward into the shadows.

"IT'S A DEATH TRAP!!" Seto yelled, ripping a diamond sword from the giant mountain. As soon as he removed the sword, the face of a creeper could be seen from inside the mountain. It let out a loud hiss, blowing Seto to the ground with a loud thump, him laying there on his side with his eyes closed.

Jordan ran over, grabbing the sword that Seto had gotten and running over, digging it into the zombie that had snatched Mitch. He grabbed the Canadian, throwing him back with everyone else as he sliced through more zombies. "TAKE STAMPY DOWNSTAIRS!!!" He yelled as he came sword-to-bow with a skeleton, grunting.

Danny nodded, rushing Stampy out of the room and running as fast as he could down the straight hallway, until he saw the light of the second floor and darted down the stairs.

Jordan tried to fight off the mobs, but there were too many. A zombie sunk its teeth into his collarbone, making him yell. "I can't... handle.. this.. many..."He said, getting to his feet and kicking the zombie off of him, his whole right shoulder dripping with blood, raw skin showing. He staggered as quickly as he could over to the door, Adam throwing the unconscious Seto over his shoulder as they all darted out of the room, closing the heavy door behind them.