6.

Everyone was lead out to a large room, and when they arrived, they saw Ant, still grasped by the claw, hanging over a solid quartz floor.

A clear glass wall divided the room in half - on one side stood the houseguests, on the other was Ant.

"Let the execution begin!!" Notch shouted.

Execution - The Boiling Point

The quartz floor suddenly turned to an enormous pit of lava, giving off a shiny orange glow.

The walls all turned to deep red netherrack, some of the walls catching on fire.

Behind Ant appeared two very angry ghasts, and the claw that held his amulet turned to a thick rope that held him by his waist.

One of the ghasts sent a ball of flames hurtling at the rope, breaking a bit of it. It suddenly jerked down, and Ant let out a small yelp of shock.

The other ghast shot one at the rope as well, thus jerking it once more. Then, the ghasts stopped. They just stood there.

Several minutes passed, before suddenly, the ghasts each shot a ball of fire at the same exact time.

The rope snapped in half, and Ant was sent diving straight down. He let out one last hopeless scream, before he landed in the boiling lava.

He disappeared from all view. The lava ripped his body parts from his torso, dissolving them to nothing but ash that lay under the lava forever.

His golden amulet floated to the surface of the lava, thus indicating that he was dead, but then got swallowed by the hot liquid, never to be seen again.

Just like that, Ant was gone.

Notch laughed hysterically, before once again disappearing in his cloud of pure black smoke.

Everyone looked at each other, completely silent.

"I...I can't believe he was gone so q-quickly..." Bash stuttered, a blank expression on his face.

Bodil could feel his eyelids getting heavy, and a loud yawn escaped his mouth. "Guys, I think we should go to bed and just try to get over this..." He chokes, and everyone agrees.

They all make their way to the large hall that held the bedrooms.

"Stay alert, and don't let anyone in!!" Ty shouts, loud enough so everyone in the hallway could hear. They all turned their doorknobs, walked in, and closed the door behind them.

Bodil locked his door, and shoved a chair against the doorknob. He stripped out of his suit, and looked in the full length mirror at his bare chest.

He couldn't stop thinking about Ant. They had started to become friends, but now he was gone. Bodil sighed, un-buckled his belt, and slid his pants off.

He set his sunglasses on his bedside table, and flopped down on his bed.

"Things just got serious..."