ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

AN:

Heya this is a Nightmare x Y/N story if you haven't already guessed, in this story, Y/N will be identified as a 'she' cause I find that to be easiest since this is my first story.

Now I'm a huge fan of music and I tend to create a lot of stories and fight scenes up in my head with certain songs soo... I've decided to make that Y/N's power so I'm also going to be adding songs to the story to kind of show her power, for example, if Y/N's using her ability in a fight I'll probably add a song video to the top and write some lyrics down.

I'll explain it in the story but for now, I'm pretty sure this is going to be a cringe-fest so don't read if you don't like. Thx.

Things you might need to know:

C/C - Colour choice

E/C - Eye Colour

F/C - Fav colour

F/F - Fav Food

F/S - Fav Show

F/T - Fav Tune

H/C - Hair Colour

H/L - Hair length

I/C - Instument choice

L/N - Last Name

O/H - Other Hobby

S/C - Skin colour

These are the fonts for:

•Story narrator thingy.

•Thinking.

Noise effect. Nightmare will speak in this font.

Right now Y/N is currently 17 about to turn 18 and she's in high school, everyone hates her cause of her 'Aura' and this feeling they get around her. Her "parents" are drunks and abusive even when sober (So yeah your pretty miserable :P) she loves music and O/H.

Trigger Warning! This is not suited for all viewers! you've been warned!

Btw this is generally what Shizu looks like but with Charas outfit style and shorter hair, but yeah the whole bob cut over eyes and blue is Shizu