ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕕

Y/n's POV:

I'm dragged through the portal, still suspended in the air, into what appeared to be some sort of castle. I will admit, it was extravagant. The furniture was of royal status, like holy shit! Those pillows look soooo soft! I mentally whine as I'm still suspended in the air and unable to go snuggle them. While I'm looking around at the luxurious castle, admiring every little bit of detail I hadn't noticed that there were more skeletons in the room, and all of them had noticed me. One that stood out a lot was a larger skeleton with a very concerningly, large, gaping hole in their head. Their eye sockets consisted of one empty socket while the other had a small, red, glowing pupil pinpointed on me. While their clothes and axe were covered in blood. Another one was one I've already seen before, the skeleton I met back in the park, his mitch match eyes were boring into my own. Looking away unable to withstand the weight of his stare, I direct my gaze to the last skeleton sitting a throne against the wall along the darkest wall of the room. They were harder to make out due to their dark clothing concealing them in the already dark castle sitting on a fancy throne, Emo much. I thought dryly to myself.

"Ooohoho, you brought back some fresh meat~ anyone up for a head dog?" The one with the alarming hole in their head chuckles, I immediately continue my fleeting attempt to escape the hold Dust has on me.

"Take it easy big guy, not this time. This one's for the boss." Dust giggles under his breath as he turns to the goth sitting on the throne.

"Why would he care about some human," the glitchy guy spoke up, clearly annoyed with Dust for bringing me here.

Wow. All these backhanded comments make me feel sooo great~

"Cause this ain't no normal human~ I'm sure you've already felt it. The negativity radiating off of her," negativity? Did he just call me an Emo? "Plus, her SOUL'S pretty fucked up as well." Dust finishes his explanation and seeming to have intrigued this 'Boss' person, he stands from his throne and makes his way closer to us, revealing his dark form. Black goop consumed his form, though I could still see what he was wearing, it covered every part of him from head to toe. He was wearing a black hoody with black slippers and black basketball shorts like many of the other skeletons. His face, though covered in goop, had one teal glowing eye in the singular visible eye socket, the other covered by the goop. He had pure white teeth that drooped down, expressing his great displeasure for this unnecessary interruption.

Again! How do skeletons move their eyes and teeth without possessing joints or flesh?! As I'm internally freaking out at the skeleton's strange complexions, the boss finally spoke.

"Care to explain why you've brought a disgusting..." he glances at me, "human..." Waves a negativity rolled off of him affecting everyone in the room, everyone except for me, though I fail to notice this. "W-well" Dust stutters, regaining his composure he continues, "like I said before this ain't no normal human. Look." With that he reaches for my SOUL once again, and like before I fought to no avail, drawing it out. Everyone around me was entranced by the sight of my SOUL. The glow of green was proud but still unable to negate the sight of the pitch, black scar.

"Hmm." The boss hums to himself, pondering on the sight before him, "looks like you can make yourself useful... Error run an analysis." The glitchy guy, 'Error' ambles over at the call of his name. Error huh real fitting, I note to myself as the Error guy stands in front of me and raises his hand, a weird box thing appears in front of him, filled with what seems to be code. It's backwards on my side so I assume that its normal for him, looking perplexed he turns to Dust.

"Release her, I can't get a read on her, it may be your blue magic interfering." Dust not really caring either way releases me from his, blue magic? Dropping me onto the floor with a thump, as Error goes to pull up the box again. I get up from my position on the floor and stick my hands out for balance as I set my legs in a squatting like position and launch myself into a backwards handspring away from him and the other skeletons, WAIT THAT ACTUALLY WORKED!?! Surprising myself and the other skeletons, I managed to get good amount of distance between us.