ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

Trigger warning

- Abuse

- Cursing

- Bullying

Y/n's POV:

"Miss L/n where have you been." I shrink back as I hear the amount of venom in her voice. "Young lady you better have a good excuse as to why you are This late to school," my principle states in an accusing tone, her voice still laced with venom as her cold glare lays directly upon my person. I panic.

"I-I had to grab some books from t-t-the library before school a-and I may have fallen asleep..." I end up stuttering out a lie in my current state of panic.

"I'm very disappointed in your behaviour and time managing miss L/N. Though since your attendance rate is... adequate, I've decided to just give you a detention and I will hold off on calling your parents (since I don't feel like dealing with them) and since the day is almost over," she takes this moment to glare at me, "-your detention will be postponed till Monday, understood?" my principle explains to me with a, now more bored and annoyed expression.

"Ah- Yes! Thank you, Miss Beverly." I beamed nervously.

"Well now that the issue has been resolved return to your classes and finish- with your day," my principle dismisses me annoyed. Miss Beverly is the type of person that'll scare you shitless and appear to be cruel but she's actually quite considerate... or maybe it's just cause she gets bored quickly and becomes very dismissive.

"O-ok." I stutter, smiling at her as I quickly leaving before she can get the chance to decided to change her mind.

Once out, I book it down the hall to quickly grab my books and hopefully avoid Regina. Left hallway then make a right, go about 5 lockers down and I'll be... Thinking to myself as I'm halfway down the hallway, I'm suddenly cut off when-

"Hey, watch where you're going freak!" Sneered the student I had bumped into, I hadn't been paying attention as I ran or when I had attempted to get back up after running into the student and ended up slipping on one of the books that had escaped the students hold and I end up falling down again. Laughter is all I can hear as I prop myself up onto my knees and pay more attention to my surroundings, I see that all the students had finished their lunch break and were at their lockers grabbing their books when they had noticed me fall as an uproar of laughter followed my failed get away.

I could feel tears building as I got up and made a b-line for my locker as the students around me continued to laugh and tease me. I hated it, I hate the feeling that they had won, that they got to me, I hate the fact that they had power over me... I. Hate. Feeling. Weak!

I'm standing in front of my locker, the one covered in insults and other horrible messages left by my classmates and other students, when I suddenly feel someone grab hold of the back of my head, getting a good hand full of my hair.

"Why if it isn't the schools favourite freak! Wanna show us that fucked up SOUL of yours?" the leader of the group of bullies I had mentioned earlier giggled psychotically.

"Just leave me alone Tiffany. " I mutter as I hang limply in her grasp.

*BASH!*

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BITCH! You think you amount to anything in this world? Your nothing more than a slutty pig that would just be better off DEAD!" She yells the last part as she bashes my head into the locker repeatedly, when she finally releases me, I fall limp to my knees and hang my head low. I refused to cry in front of her, that was my one rule. To never let Regina, see that she's won even if it felt like it was the only thing I could do. Her actual name is Tiffany Queens but I nicknamed her Regina for obvious reasons.