ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟

??? POV:

"How much longer are we going to have to wait before we can go save Blue?!" Ink cries out in frustration, pacing back and forth, the skeleton whose fashion choice is... questionable...

He wears a brown, ridiculously long scarf, gloves and short overalls. He also wears a black, long sleeve shirt with weird light brown, t-shirt like, sleeves on top that have teal tears on them. He's got a blue jumper lined with fur, tied around his waist. A brown sash with multiple-coloured vials attached to it, he drinks those in order to feel artificial emotions. And his 'Broomie', a giant paintbrush he uses as a weapon, strapped to his back.

"I'm sorry ink but we can't get to him, we know where he is but with the amount of negativity in that place... There's nothing I can do and there's no way you could go in there alone..." I try to explain to the panicking skeleton.

"But we can't just leave him there!"

"I know, I know, I'm just as scared as you are but we have to be patient."

"Patient! Blue won't survive that long with those- those Maniacs!" Ink yells, his eyes continuing to change colours. Blue was kidnapped by the Bad Sans during our last battle. While me and ink were occupied by Error and my brother, the other Bad Sans ambushed him and dragged him to my brother's castle, where he's currently stuck and unable to be rescued by us. That was around three days ago.

Normally I would easily be able to get him out, well not easily... the amount of negativity in that place makes me incredibly weak and if we were caught and had to fight our way out. I would be a liability. Though I would still normally be able to manage a portal in and out but... the negativity has increased to an amount to where I'm unable to teleport in, let alone survive in there. Ink can't go in alone, so we have to come up with a new plan to rescue Blue.

"Could Nightmare have possible recruited a new member that has a crazy amount of negativity?" Ink questions, a question mark appearing in one eye as he blinks away his earlier colours to calmer, cooler colours.

"Unlikely. No normal being should have that level of negativity and it's still unlikely that he managed to recruit enough sans to create that much negativity..."

"But what if it wasn't a Sans?"

"First off, still no one should be able radiate that much negativity nor ever have to experience it. And two; my brother wouldn't do something like that, sure he could have possibly captured them but there's no way he'd recruit anyone other than a Sans." I list off.

"No, he's up to something and we need to figure out what" I mumble to myself.

"How? You still can't access the castle due to the negativity pouring out of it." Ink deflates, he sags down onto a bean bag that he, along with the rest of the house, created.

"Come on, we can't give up..." I look down racking through my brain to come up with a plan, when suddenly it hits me.

"I have an idea." I speak up, Ink looking up, gives me a hopeful yet questioning look as to prompt me to continue. "If we continue to make more positive AUs to increase my power, we can hopefully draw out the Bad Sans'. Though were going to need the help from a couple of friends to pull this off. You and the others will work to make positive AUs to draw out the bad sans, hopefully it'll lower the amount of negativity in the area enough for me to portal in and get Blue out."

"That's if you can, I mean what if it's still too dangerous for you to get in?" Ink rebuttals.

"Well then we'll have to come up with a new idea... but it's worth a shot." I look him in the eye sockets, filled with determination ink stands and grins at me.