ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘?

Trigger warning

- Violence

- Mention of torture

Blue's POV:

*Thump*

Once through the portal we ended up in a nearby safe AU seeing as the world is still intact and Dream, though... super charged? Wouldn't be able to go far in his condition. We were in a beautiful dark forest, illuminated with fireflies and glowing plants. The grass was soft, and the night sky was visible through the coverage of trees.

"WE DID IT!" I cheer and jump around in excitement as I'm finally free and am reunited with my friends.

"DREAM!" I cry out as I launch myself at him, laughing and overjoyed.

"Oof, good to have you back Blueberry."

"HOW ARE YOU? WHERE'S INK? ARE WE GOING HOME NOW? HOW'S PAP? ARE WE TAK-"

"S-slow down Blue, me and Ink are fine, Ink is creating positivity in other AUs with some Sans', yes we'll go home once I'm recharged a little more and you'll get to ask your Papyrus yourself. But what happened in there? With the human."

"OH RIGHT! MY NEW HUMAN FRIEND Y/N SAVED US!"

"What? How?"

"I'M NOT SURE, BUT SHE REASURED ME THAT SHE WOULD PROTECT US AND THATS WHAT SHE DID!"

"Wait, wait hold on, you're telling me that a human, let alone a human that isn't a Frisk, managed to keep Nightmare at bay and... "boost" me?"

"YEAH! PRETTY MUCH"

"How is that even possible... uh, w-where is she?"

"HUH?" I turn to find that the human, Y/N, was nowhere to be seen.

"Y/N? Y/N!" I feel myself panic as I frantically look around the area only to turn up nothing.

"Blueberry... I don't think she made it through the portal-"

"NO! SHE MUST'VE! SHE HAD TO!" I feel tears prink the corners of my sockets, looking down I notice that I've lost one of my gloves... along with the human... I feel a hand fall onto my shoulder. Dream.

"We'll get her back, don't worry." Dream reassures me as I feel the tears trickle down my face.

...

What kind of royal guard am I...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

"-Crap."

The portal, it closed right as my hand was about to go through, leaving me behind with nothing but Blues baby blue glove and a sense of impending doom.

"Aw, well that's too bad now isn't it. So close yet still so far out of your- grasp" Nightmare mocks as I whirl around to face him, his pearly white grin sends chills down my spine as I see his appendages raise up behind him threateningly, his teal eye glowing amused and briming with power. He even has the nerve to make a pun out of my predicament, I realise as I clutch the baby blue glove left in my grasp.

The other Bad Sans, now backing up Nightmare, stand just behind him as most of them grin with malice filled grins and creepy looks of amusements, with the exception of Error who looks like he could care less and that this was just one big nuisance to him, and Cross who looks like this is just another regular day to him. With little resistance on my part, Nightmare shoots one of his appendages towards me and latches onto my waist, quickly wrapping around my frame before pulling me into the air infront of his face with a small yelp as his grin continues to grow. Sadistic bastard.