ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

Y/n's POV

It's been a couple days- weeks? Hard to say. Since the previous incident with, who's name I've now learnt to be, Horror. Though we are nowhere near friends. I find myself enjoying cooking for him and the small talk we manage, sometimes he even cooks with me.

From what I've gathered from gossip between Papyrus', the fighting between the Star Sans and bad sans is growing more frequent since the whole Blueberry kidnapping. Makes sense. And that the Star Sans are also apparently aiming to get me out. "What a load of crap." I mutter under my breath, the book I was reading soon falling to my chest as I let out a frustrated huff. If anything, I'd prefer if they'd stop fighting all together, it'd be a hell of a lot less of a pain in the ass. But unfortunately that's wishful thinking.

Suddenly the doors to my room are thrown open as a tall goop guard stands at my door, arms folded behind his back as he towers over the room, somehow. "KING NIGHTMARE REQUESTS YOUR PRESENCE TO JOIN IN THIS EVENING'S FEAST!" He bellows. Jeez this guy is loud! After removing my hands from my, probably, bleeding ears. I give the loud guard a quick nod, saying I'll be there before he respectfully closes the doors, which were previously flung open. Great, now KiNg NiGhTmArE wants me at dinner. Argh. He better not want me for dinner, or I swear to god-

Once I finish the chapter of the book I was previously reading, I place it back on the shelf as I head to the bathroom to make myself a bit more 'presentable.' I have quick shower and dry off. I go to fixing my hair, attempting a blow dry before opting to shaking it feverishly like a dog and aggressively rubbing it with a towel before brushing it out a tad with my hands and letting the rest air dry. Once the hair process was complete, I pull on my regular outfit, the black sweater with c/c strip and leggings and prepare to make my way to the dining hall, before I'm stopped dead in my tracks. Something shining in the corner of my eye captures my attention as I notice the f/c pocketknife I had placed on my nightstand.

I had brought it, undenounced, with me when I had been abducted. I was wearing nightwear when I had been startled by the fire and only ended up putting on a pair of sneakers and a jacket where the pocketknife had been tucked away nice and hidden in a hidden breast pocket. Contemplating the necessity of the item, I quickly stuff it into the sleeve of my sweater and casually make my way to the dining hall.

Funny thing about this place is, it isn't actually as big as it looks. Once you get used to it and realize that the long, seemingly endless hallways are actually illusions meant to confuse infiltrators and prevent escape, it's pretty easy to get around. Regardless it still takes me a bit to get to certain rooms since I live on the other side of the castle from them. Nightmare had separated me from the rest of the bad sans' rooms seeing as they can be a bit... unstable or better yet, unpredictable.

...

I eventually make it to the dining hall where I see all the bad sans' sitting around a long, stretched out oval table along with some new faces. One with a pretty nice-looking fur trim jacket, wearing a bright red turtleneck shirt residing in the crook like grin glistened a shining gold tooth. And the other being the equivalent of a serious edge lord, draped in a kind of black and purple battle armour, with a twin scar over his left eye.

I quietly sit, with a chair space in-between, next to Horror as I feel multiples of eyes follow and linger before KiNg NiGhTmArE regains their attentions with a slight flick of his hand from the table before lowering it again to speak. "Now then, I need status reports. Dust, Killer, how has accumulating negativity in the positive AUs progressed."

Well one thing for certain, he sure knows how to command a room.

"Not so great unfortunately," Killer responds, "the Stars have been more persistent with hogging all the AUs to themselves and keep ruining the fun." He visibly pouts as he starts to play with the point of his knife standing against the table. "What he said, they've also been dragging other Sans out of their AUs to assist them and 'demanding' that we return the human, we're torturing-" he's interrupted by several snickers and snarls from the various sans as I feel myself suddenly become the centre of attention once again. My body tense up as I feel myself automatically straightening up a bit to look bigger and more stoic.