Chapter 20 : Ended

Luhan's P.O.V

"Hyung!!!" Screams of men filled in my ear.

"Mm." I opened my eyes. A head-cracking pain filled in my head, which almost cause me to faint.

"AGH!!" I screeched. The boys quieted down.

"Luhan. You okay?!" Xiumin hyung asked worriedly.

"I......." The pain caused me to feel extremly dizzy.

"W...where's...Yoona?" I squeezed out the words despite the pain on my head.

The room quieted down.

"Where's...Yoona?" I asked again. No one replied.

"You got into this condition because of HER, and you're still looking for her?! Really?!!!" Suho yelled.

I froze.

Memories flowed back into my head. Our quarrel, how I was heartbroken, everything.

I looked down. The atmosphere was horrible.

"Ahem." A voice came from the door.

We all looked up. It was SNSD.

"Luhan! You woke up?!" Taeyeon noona smiled, leading the others into my room. She put a fruits basket on the table before running into Baekhyun's arms.

I smiled at the members, my eyes sliding through them one by one until my gaze stopped on a girl. My heart skipped a beat.

My girl.

Yoona was looking at the floor, trying to avoid me by standing behind Sooyoung noona.

"Luhan? Hello??" A voice made me pull my gaze away from her.

"Oh. Sorry." I turned to look at Tiffany noona.

"We are going out now. You and Yoona will talk, okay?" She said, pulling Chen out of the room.

Suho glared hard at Yoona, warning her. Sehun and Chanyeol had to half drag him out of the room.

Soon, there was just me and her. Only me, and her.

She stood really far away from me.

"Yoona." My clear voice called.

She was still quiet, not trying to talk at all. I couldn't see her face properly.

"Come." I got down of the bed and pulled her on my bed.

"Yoona?! Yoongie!!" I realised she was crying. Her tears were rolling down her face uncontrollably. I could still see her swollen eyes, not mentioning that she might have cried for a few days.

My heart was pricked. I pulled her into my arms, soothing her and trying to hide my tears as well.

Her warmth, I missed it so much, but tears are the most annoying part. Those transparent, sticky and bitter drops of water.

After a while, we both calmed down.

"Yoong? Can you listen to my explanation?" I asked carefully.

She nodded, still refusing to talk.

I told her the whole story : how I got threatened, how scared I was to lose her.......

She didn't say anything.

"Pabo!!" She flicked my forehead. I smiled. The violent, hyperactive Im Yoona is back. This meant she had totally forgave me.

"Oww!!" I suddenly screeched.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT????!!!" She flinched, almost calling the ambulance.

"I'm fine...I was just desperate for....this." I said, slamming my lips onto hers.

She opened her mouth, allowing me to slid my tongue onto hers. We shared a beautiful kiss, both knowing that we were desperate for each other.

We split apart, looking into each other's eyes.

3 days later
Yoona's P.O.V

Everything has ended. Althought my mom still dislikes him, he is trying to get along with her. As for Krystal, that little brat started to like Luhan because of Ryeowook's advice. Really?! We've been trying so hard, but just one sentence from Ryeowook made her change her mind.

Anyway, me and Luhan is still getting along really well.

"Yoongie!!" A voice got me out of my thoughts.

Luhan.

"Lets go!" I intertwined my fingers with his, and we went out to the park.

Without any disguise.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Author's note :

This story has ended. I'm sorry if I ended it in such a hurry, but I really got no more ideas.

Guyz, give me some votes and comments! I'll come out with another book but the same series, I promise.

The next book will be called :

So Beautiful Series : BaekYeon

This book is about the main singers of Exo and Snsd--Baekhyun and Taeyeon. Their love will not be like how Yoona and Luhan fell in puppy love. Their love is hard to understand, both their hearts are hard to soften. But they made it.

Comment to give me ideas!

BTW, I have to congratulate Yoona, our beautiful second maknae--she graduated from the university!!

Thanks guys, for reading my So Beautiful series. Saranghaeyo~~♥

~Krystal