Chapter 7 : War of love

Yoona's P.O.V
Oh my god! What am I going to do?! This is just one big misunderstood.

"Erm....Lulu, this is Donghae, my....boyfriend." EXO gasped and I saw sadness, anger and betrayness in Luhan's eyes.

"But...but..Yoong.." He was about to collapse.

"Mianhae, Lulu. I fell in love with Donghae. Mianhae!" I covered my face with my palms.

"Wait...aren't you guys just friends?" Donghae oppa asked madly.

"Donggie ah, we WERE friends for 6 years but we turned out to be in some kind of relationship after we turned 13 years old. Its complicated. We didn't tell anyone we're in relationship and we're not official ones, but we do things a couple does." I hung my head.

"Yoongie ahh, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Donghae oppa lifted my chin up and threw his arms around my waist.

"I...I didn't want to hurt you." I finally burst out my tears.

Luhan wanted to rush up and hug me, but Donghae oppa pushed him away.

"STAY. AWAY." Donghae oppa glared hard at Luhan. I've never seen him so angry before.

"Donggie, stop it. Lulu....mianhae. I'm going home(dorm)." I said. I feel stressed,angry, speechless and sad. I was extremly tired.

"Yoong/Yoongie/Yoona ah, wait..." Everyone tried to make me stay. At last, Tayeon unnie came up.

"Yoongie, I'll accompany you. Kajja!" She held my hand firmly and squeezed it as comfort. I smiled and we went into Janice unnie's car.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
At dorm
Taeyeon's P.O.V

"Yoongie, come out to have your dinner!" I knocked Yoona's door. She wouldn't come out from her/our room since 2 o'clock. She has been crying, I bet.

"Yoongie, you haven't eat since afternoon !!!" I finally can't stand it annd screamed at the door. Then she opened the door.

"Arasseo. Mianhae Taengoo for making you worry about me."

"Kencana. We still have practice tommorow for our new song. We must stay healthy."

"Nae." She seems emotionless.

I sighed and threw her into my embrace tightly.

"You'll be okay. Everything will be over." I soothed her and hushed her to sleep. Agh, this girl. Struggling between love huh?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Next morning
Yoona's P.O.V

I woke up and looked into the mirror. My eyes are red and sore but after putting on make up, it's not that obvious.

"Annyeong Yoongie !!!" Taeyeon unnie greeted when she saw me. She was cooking breakfast in the kitchen with Sunny unnie.

"Annyeong Taengoo unnie. Annyeong Sunny unnie." I greeted tiredly. Maybe crying yesterday used up all my energy. I thought.
At SNSD dancing room
Yoona's P.O.V

Someone knocked the door and it turned out to be EXO and their manager, Karry oppa. Karry oppa is a very,very good looking guy, but he doesn't want to be a star yet because he wants to be a manager to get to know better about stars. He doesn't seem to know what happened between both me and Luhan.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." They all bowed. We bowed back. I tried to avoid myself from Luhan but he kept staring into my eyes. I took a glipse of him and saw love and care in his eyes, staring at me. I felt guilty towards Donghae oppa and turned away.

Karry oppa was here to tell us that we will have a photoshoot together with EXO and they will discuss about the pairings later. This photoshoot is titled Exo ShiDae and will be on the world class pop star magazine, K-poppie.

After telling us that, we were allowed for free time. I saw Luhan oppa walking towards me so I turned again to avoid him.

"Yoong!" He grabbed my wrist. "Why are you avoiding me?"

"Mianhae. I just can't face you anymore. We can't be together. I love Donghae too much." I shook my head sadly. But deep down, I knew I love the both of them. I looked up and saw Luhan oppa's eyes filled with tears. Mianhae, Lulu.

"I don't care. I love you and I want to protect you forever." He looked at me with teary but sparkly eyes.

Tears formed in my eyes. I love you too. But I can't tell you that and I can't accept you. I must care for Donggie. Mianhae, Lulu ah.

"Thanks, Lulu. Mianhae. Can we be friends first?" I asked him.

"I guess so." He replied with a sad expression.

"Mian. "I patted his head and forced myself to walk away from him. My heart is bleeding . It was really really painful seeing Luhan suffer.

After break

"Girls, time to continue our song. Boys, please be quiet, sit down and watch or leave." Mr. Kim ordered. The boys obeyed and everyone sat down to watch us dance except for Sehun. He went out to get bubble milk tea.

"One, two, three, go!"

"I can tell you're lookin' at me I know whatcha see, any closer and you'll feel the heat . GG! You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me, every look will make it hard to bring. TRX! Bring the boys out!"

We danced 'The Boys'. While dancing, I can see through the corner of my eye that Luhan is looking at me all the time.

"Good. Now Hyoyeon, Yoona and Yuri will practice for the dance battle for next week. One two three, go!" Mr. Kim ordered again. I tried my best to dance.

"Bravo!!!" Everyone stood up and clapped after we finished dancing.

Suddenly, Karry oppa and Janice unnie came in with a paper in their hands. They looked excited.

"The pairing list has came out, and we're gonna read it out." Janice unnie said.

"Taeyeon~Baekhyun.

Jessica~Kris.

Sunny~D.O

Tiffany~Chen

Hyoyeon~Kai

Yuri~Tao

Sooyoung~Chanyeol

Yoona~Luhan

Seohyun~Sehun." Karry oppa announced.

I stiffened of hearing Luhan pairing with me. He seemed to be nervous too.

"Excuse me for asking, but why was it decided like that?" I asked.

"Erm..well...Janice should explain." Karry oppa giggled and handed his paper to Janice unnie.

"Taeyeon paired with Baekhyun, because both of them sings well.

Jessica and Kris paired together because both of them are cold people.

Sunny and D.O paired together because of their love-shaped lips.

Tiffany and Chen paired together because they look cute and cheerful.

Hyoyeon and Kai are great dancers.

Yuri and Tao are the best EXO SHIDAE couple through the internet.

Chanyeol paired with Sooyoung to fit their height.

Yoona paired with Luhan because both of them were face-of-the-group and they have similar deer eyes.

Seohyun and Sehun are maknaes."

I sighed of hearing this. Now I have to face Luhan again.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Hey I'm Krystal. Please vote, comment or follow!!! Gamsahamnida for your support! Look out for the next chapter<3